PDA

View Full Version : Canker Sores....OUCH!

Hondaracing819
04-29-2007, 09:15 PM
Well i have a friggn annoying as hell canker sore and i have had it for a good three days. Everythign i do hurts. Does anyone know any good ways to help them go away?

Doober
04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
when i had one about 3 weeks ago i put hydrogen peroxide on it, burned like no other but felt good afterwards.

motox450
04-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Ora gel has some stuff that you can put on them that helps while eating and such, but other than that you just have to bear it. I get them anytime i get a cut or bit the inside of my mouth and the hurt like all hell. I normally deal with them all day and then put the ora gel on it before I eat so I can at least deal with it. If you do get the ora gel don't use to much or it will make your mouth and tounge numb. Good luck

Ace Sixx
04-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Brush the hell out of it with your toothbrush and then put some salt on it.

killerofcrows48
04-30-2007, 01:02 PM
just rinse with listerine!

Quad18star
04-30-2007, 01:09 PM
Ora Gel works ... or you could rinse with salt and warm water .

If you think 1 canker sore is bad , try having about 10-12 in your mouth all at the same time. I used to get them really BAD when I was a kid ... and it was pretty unbearable. I still get the odd one here and there but nowhere near like before.

yamaha250f
04-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah well I burned the roof of my mouth 2day and that hurts pretty bad to.

troutman561
04-30-2007, 03:47 PM
Are you sure its a canker sore?? Has your mouth only visited clean places within the last few eeks?

Hondaracing819
04-30-2007, 06:05 PM
my gf's () is pretty clean... jk

but yeah i bit the side of my mouth and then the next day i woke up with a canker sore..

Robin Hood
04-30-2007, 09:10 PM
I get them whenever I'm stressed about something or my hunger gets the best of me and i eat something entirely too hot.

I've got one now on my bottom inner lip and every time I chew it scrapes against my teeth and kills.

I either wash with hydrogen peroxide (tastes miserable), bite it off then pour salt on it, or the best one was i visited my dentist and he put some intense burning gel on it and it killed for 5 minutes then went away in less than a day. I forget what it was but you might want to look into your dentist if they become too severe.

04-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Hondaracing819
my gf's () is pretty clean... jk

but yeah i bit the side of my mouth and then the next day i woke up with a canker sore..

That's what you think. :devil:

If you've been intimate with her in the past....month...I'd get yourself checked. :chinese:

wilkin250r
04-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Powdered Alum. At a grocery store with the spices. Put it on and let it sit for 30 seconds or so, then rinse. The alum is a base, and it neutralizes the acid that causes the sore. Usually gone within a day or two after that.

mephyst
04-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
That's what you think. :devil:

If you've been intimate with her in the past....month...I'd get yourself checked. :chinese:

Almost everyone has some form of herpes (oral), so they can't really test it with a blood test... because everyone pretty much turns up positive. That's why people have to wait to have break-outs before they can actually determine if you have herpes or not. Haha.