PDA

View Full Version : lets see some pics of the riders out there. Berm, jump, wheelie shots anything.

Pages : 1 [2]

11-13-2002, 09:35 PM
very nice wheelie ...evr try it on an R?

PS,. collarbone's hurt like he!!,.. dont they...?

Nausty
11-13-2002, 09:40 PM
lol, its not really that bad. The day after the crash kinda sucked but i'm no wuss:D Havn't used any pain killers or anything. Same when i went through a window and got over a hundred stiches. I've gotta get a pic of my arm when I was in the hospital.

Bean
11-13-2002, 09:47 PM
hey, helmet complaineres, lay off, no one wants to hear u whine and moan about someone elses head, it aint hurtin u, so shutup, god d@mn

Nausty
11-13-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Bean
hey, helmet complaineres, lay off, no one wants to hear u whine and moan about someone elses head, it aint hurtin u, so shutup, god d@mn

lol, what about the guy who has to pick up the peices of brain off the ground? How do you think he feels? My dad use to work for the fire department and sometimes he would have to go to a bad car accident and see something and wouldn't be the same for weeks.

How do you think it affects our sport when your in the newspaper after you've crashed your quad and have been killed? To put simply, just put the dang thing on! Its not if it happens either, but when it happens. I know you think we're just being a arse but we just don't wanna see you get hurt.

Bean
11-13-2002, 10:07 PM
i know what ur sayin, im jus tired of the people that keep callin them idiots, and stupid and stuff for takin 1 or 2 pics without a helmet

Wired
11-13-2002, 10:12 PM
i'll second that bean... wear your helmet bla bla bla, its in the warning on the quad fenders... i think people are smart enough to think for themselves, they get hurt... their loss. leave em be :macho

11-13-2002, 10:13 PM
...just hope ya dont end up looking like this..:eek:

BrianWrightR6
11-13-2002, 10:36 PM
Hey I had a helmet on but still got this.....

11-13-2002, 10:43 PM
:crunch::macho

QuadJunkies
11-14-2002, 12:10 AM
OMG!!:eek: Those pics look very painful!!2-R's that isnt you is it?Gosh I hope not..:(

YZROOSTINYA
11-14-2002, 05:30 AM
the one with the devel cap is one of the guys from the "starboyz" there a bunch of squids on street bikes. they say helmets are for pussies. they never wear, unless the event makes them.

i am all for squiding on the street bike but sliding on pavement hurts!!!!

11-14-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
OMG!!:eek: Those pics look very painful!!2-R's that isnt you is it?Gosh I hope not..:(
:confused: yzroost.... is correct....

I always my helmet:rolleyes: .....

QuadRacer041
11-14-2002, 12:17 PM
put a helmet on stupid.

TRX250R
11-14-2002, 02:26 PM
First post for me

over in britian we dont have the riding area avalible to us like yous all do in the us.

i think thats a good pic because it is very clear, considering i am only 15 thats not bad eh:D

muff
11-14-2002, 03:07 PM
time for some big air pics, not sayin that the ones before arent big cause some really are but anyway heres some more

muff
11-14-2002, 03:08 PM
another

muff
11-14-2002, 03:10 PM
dont even try to think these are fake

he did a double heelclicker but i missed it on the camera

muff
11-14-2002, 03:13 PM
ok, i know this one looks fake, i bet 90% of you guys will think it is cause YOU dont jump this high, but my friend does, we have clear photographs but my scanner doesn't scan them in real well

muff
11-14-2002, 03:15 PM
here's another angle of that last one

muff
11-14-2002, 03:19 PM
those last two are on our track in new hampshire, heres another jump we've got up there

by the way, the kid on the z is only 17, he's the also in this pic to

QuadRacer041
11-14-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by muff
ok, i know this one looks fake, i bet 90% of you guys will think it is cause YOU dont jump this high, but my friend does, we have clear photographs but my scanner doesn't scan them in real well
wow, can i have his autograph cause i dont think i will ever go that high.:rolleyes:

muff
11-14-2002, 03:21 PM
last one for now, i have one of josh jumpin the metal jump on his '96 bayou but the ramps closer to the landing

QuadRacer041
11-14-2002, 03:23 PM
o yeah, i forgot this

QuadRacer041
11-14-2002, 03:24 PM
and this

muff
11-14-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by quad041
o yeah, i forgot this

all i can say is wow :eek: hows the landing on that thing? it looks like it'd be nice

muff
11-14-2002, 03:31 PM
i thought you were serious about the autograph thing until you posted the pics, you're goin even bigger than my friend is, the tabletop he's doin is 65 ft, they measured it, that step-up looks like 80' maybe???

Tommy 17
11-14-2002, 03:46 PM
ahhhhh u all should see lou jump that thing in person hes so darn smooth over it!!! his friend was doin tricks off it also...

then we all know the story of mike and that jump... lets just say he came up alittle bit short and all i heard from pappy was tommy hes not breathing go get help!!! then i was like :eek: which way do it go!!! haha

Tommy 17
11-14-2002, 03:49 PM
o then theres the big double in the front... i saw a guy break both his legs off this jump and turn them completly around... i only know of 3 quads that have done it and 2 were pros and ones a 15 year old kid on a laegars 426...

QuadRacer041
11-14-2002, 04:24 PM
i might have to go for that one next year tommy, i dont know if i got enough motor though.

Tommy 17
11-14-2002, 04:36 PM
i might have to go for that one next year tommy, i dont know if i got enough motor though.

thats true...

i've only ever saw 1 125 do that jump... it was a rm 125 and i heard this bike come screamin outta the corner wide open and he just barly made it and i didn't see him do it after that... if a 125 has trouble u probably will also...

even when u watch a ktm 520 do it they are on the gas hard!!!

but hey if u do it i'll be there on the side lines cheerin ya on...

racerx573
11-14-2002, 05:14 PM

racerx573
11-14-2002, 05:20 PM

Rip_Tear
11-14-2002, 05:59 PM
Wicked pic's! I cant wait till everything is warmed up again around here, so I can start serious riding again!:)

muff
11-14-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Wicked pic's! I cant wait till everything is warmed up again around here, so I can start serious riding again!:)

it doesnt need to be warm, you just need to dress warmer, unless you have over a foot of snow you can still ride, trust me, its awesome in the winter, especially if you're getting pulled around on a snowboard, sled, or anything even a garbage can lid its awesome

i really like these pics to, i just wish i was in some

Nausty
11-14-2002, 06:13 PM
yah riding in the snow is a blast as long as you don't have more than 2 feet. My favorite thing is going up on our mainstreet and get going about 3rd gear half throttle and just whip it around into a 360.

QuadJunkies
11-15-2002, 12:05 AM
WOW!!!:eek: :eek: Very sweet pics!!:D

bklyn400ex
11-15-2002, 02:25 PM
what kinda tires do u use in the snow?

Sparky416ex
11-15-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Look, its the "headless quadsman!":blah ..j/p..he,he,

LOL

rhandw69
11-15-2002, 04:34 PM
Sand DUnes

Nausty
11-15-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by bklyn400ex
what kinda tires do u use in the snow?

I got holeshots on now but I think the best tires for snow are the stock tires with decent treads. They are open treads so it doesn't allow the snow to pack up inside of the grooves and they got some big ol' nobbies to sink in and hold the snow.

Rip_Tear
11-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Trail wolf's are good snow tires too! Anything that has a wider space between lugs(noobs) and the longer lugs the better. (swamp tires do a good job)

beerock
11-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

I got holeshots on now but I think the best tires for snow are the stock tires with decent treads. They are open treads so it doesn't allow the snow to pack up inside of the grooves and they got some big ol' nobbies to sink in and hold the snow.

same goes for sand with the ohtsus

QuadRacer041
11-15-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by rhandw69
Sand DUnes

wow, once again i must say NICE HELMET

muff
11-15-2002, 08:01 PM

wow, once again i must say NICE HELMET

oh yeah

i think its the new clear kind with the hat holder on the top :confused:

Cole Trane
11-15-2002, 10:01 PM
me doin' a wheelie

Cole Trane
11-15-2002, 10:03 PM
some kind of "superman" my buddy is doing:huh

11-15-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
some kind of "superman" my buddy is doing:huh
damn !!thats UNIQUE ...:confused:
hate it when that happens.. :mad:

Bean
11-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
i'll second that bean... wear your helmet bla bla bla, its in the warning on the quad fenders... i think people are smart enough to think for themselves, they get hurt... their loss. leave em be :macho

i knew someone thought like me, the warnings dont bother me, its the jackasses that call them idiots and stupid and dumb for not wearing their helmet, personally, if it bothers u that much about it, stick ur foot in your @ss or something to keep from calling them stupid, degrading comments get u no where in your life

rhandw69
11-16-2002, 12:53 AM
I usually dont jump into the talk on here when some other member posts things that are either dumb, or sound like they are a year held back in 4th grade,,,but yeah,,thats rite,,in that picture i dont have a helmet on,,,and in fact ill send another pic without one on. You dont like it,,you have a problem with it,,,,,,"two tears and a bucket F$%^ it! Yeah I ride the dunes in the daytime on hot summer days, hat turned backwards, and have all the fun in the world. At night,,,i put my helmet on! So the bottom line is,,I dont fly off doubles, or triples,,,and I dont do anyother tricks,,,but just ride within my limits,,,stay on the nastiest tree shots i can find and I dont say a F$%^*&@ word to anybody else who rides up beside me without a helmet.

QuadJunkies
11-16-2002, 02:35 AM
DOH!!:eek: :eek:

QuadRacer041
11-16-2002, 05:30 AM
I usually dont jump into the talk on here when some other member posts things that are either dumb, or sound like they are a year held back in 4th grade,,,but yeah,,thats rite,,in that picture i dont have a helmet on,,,and in fact ill send another pic without one on. You dont like it,,you have a problem with it,,,,,,"two tears and a bucket F$%^ it! Yeah I ride the dunes in the daytime on hot summer days, hat turned backwards, and have all the fun in the world. At night,,,i put my helmet on! So the bottom line is,,I dont fly off doubles, or triples,,,and I dont do anyother tricks,,,but just ride within my limits,,,stay on the nastiest tree shots i can find and I dont say a F$%^*&@ word to anybody else who rides up beside me without a helmet.

wow, very well put i think you talked me into not wearing my helmet too.
:rolleyes:

RiPPiNiTuP7
11-16-2002, 06:52 AM

wow, very well put i think you talked me into not wearing my helmet too.
:rolleyes:

Yea really, I think I'm going to go sell all my gear now :rolleyes:

4punksdad
11-16-2002, 08:28 AM

here are my thoughts.............
#1 we here at exriders like to promote SAFE riding........

#2 your technique of trying to cover up the F word doesn't impress me

#3 When you DO crash with no helmet & bust your brains all over the beach...........we will all suffer since YOU will be another statistic against our beloved sport.

#4 I am usually all about a persons freedom to choose........and the decision to ride without a helmet is YOURS alone, not ours. However......riding with no helmet is NOT a good idea, despite your ill fated rationalization.

#5 Keep in mind........this is coming from an experienced rider who has ridden without a helmet on several occasions. The same rider is now older & much smarter & would never consider it again. Its simply not worth the chance.

QuadRacer041
11-16-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

here are my thoughts.............
#1 we here at exriders like to promote SAFE riding........

#2 your technique of trying to cover up the F word doesn't impress me

#3 When you DO crash with no helmet & bust your brains all over the beach...........we will all suffer since YOU will be another statistic against our beloved sport.

#4 I am usually all about a persons freedom to choose........and the decision to ride without a helmet is YOURS alone, not ours. However......riding with no helmet is NOT a good idea, despite your ill fated rationalization.

#5 Keep in mind........this is coming from an experienced rider who has ridden without a helmet on several occasions. The same rider is now older & much smarter & would never consider it again. Its simply not worth the chance.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparky416ex
11-16-2002, 09:41 AM
ANYWAY, back on topic...like 4 punks said about 4 pages ago...heres a c-dale...its the owner of R&S Performance...hes a real nice guy...he let me ride it :)

Sparky416ex
11-16-2002, 09:45 AM
Another, for those of you who have been to the badlands...the first sand bowl when you pull up is huge...well this guy could wheelie half way around it (on the bank) without touching down...on this c-dale....looks like they have a pretty nice balancing point...the 400ex might just move to #2 in "best wheelier"

rhandw69
11-16-2002, 12:24 PM
Ill let this out,,then Ill be done with this post.
Dont put a forum out there and ask for pictures, when you may not like the pictures that come back. Now, I posted a picture of me without a helmet, NOT to make our sport look bad or give us a bad name, but If everyone is really that worried about it,,,perhaps someone should have mentioned not to post pics if you dont have a helmet on. The last I checked this site was free, free to come and free to stay away from! I like this site, and ive been a member now for quite some time,,,but it irks me when you try and post something without any thought of being in a battle of words, and you end up with responses like I got. So, yeah,,,i posted a picture where I had no helmet on,,,i have about 100 more pics with my helmet on,,it just so happened i posted one without. But if the internet police really have nothing better to do, than perhaps they should find another site to where they can be consumed of what other people are doing wrong.

Ryan
11-16-2002, 12:40 PM
Good point 4punksdad, I have even learned my lesson from not strapping my helmet just putting it on, lol. But I hope not to bus my brains out and ruin it for everyone so I will wear a helmet. Alot of kids that I used to ride with now none of them wear helmets and they are just stupid when they ride and everyone complains and I usually get blamed for it because I ride the most out where I am.
If your going to ruin it for everyone then don't ride. In a car you wear a seatbelt kinda like on a quad you wear a helmet. :grr :grr :grr

Tommy 17
11-16-2002, 01:19 PM
Ill let this out,,then Ill be done with this post.
Dont put a forum out there and ask for pictures, when you may not like the pictures that come back. Now, I posted a picture of me without a helmet, NOT to make our sport look bad or give us a bad name, but If everyone is really that worried about it,,,perhaps someone should have mentioned not to post pics if you dont have a helmet on. The last I checked this site was free, free to come and free to stay away from! I like this site, and ive been a member now for quite some time,,,but it irks me when you try and post something without any thought of being in a battle of words, and you end up with responses like I got. So, yeah,,,i posted a picture where I had no helmet on,,,i have about 100 more pics with my helmet on,,it just so happened i posted one without. But if the internet police really have nothing better to do, than perhaps they should find another site to where they can be consumed of what other people are doing wrong.

i've read now quite a few times on the site that it said don't post pictures with no helmets... just bc u go ur normal pace doesn't mean nothing... did u ever see how fast a crash happens half the time i can't even react to it and it comes when u least expect it... but go ahead don't wear u helmet and when u come back here and say i crashed i'm paralized now don't ask me to feel bad for u...

QuadRacer041
11-16-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21

i've read now quite a few times on the site that it said don't post pictures with no helmets... just bc u go ur normal pace doesn't mean nothing... did u ever see how fast a crash happens half the time i can't even react to it and it comes when u least expect it... but go ahead don't wear u helmet and when u come back here and say i crashed i'm paralized now don't ask me to feel bad for u...
tommy is right, there have been many post as of late with discussion(sp) of no helmets. and if i remember right it was annonced by some of the mods NOT to post pics of riders without helmets.
also im sick of people saying this is a free site we should be able to post what ever we want, well this is free country we live in right!well does that mean you can go around murdering people?NO its mean even in a free country there are rules!
you dont like em....... leave, that goes for this great country we live in and this site.:grr

4punksdad
11-16-2002, 04:08 PM
well........this thread has served its purpose//////////

time for a melt down