PDA

View Full Version : Dan at BPG

the freak
04-29-2007, 07:08 PM
From what I understand Dan ( at BPG) took a pretty bad fall yesterday. I wanted to let him know he is in my prayers to get better fast. He’s to tuff to go get checked out, but I think he should just in case. He said that he is just really sore but I think anytime you crash on a huge jump it’s has to be really painful. I hope you heal soon Dan. See you on the 5th. let me know if i can help you at all to get ready for this weekend. Maybe some others can help has well.

Fox

WhiteYFZ
04-29-2007, 07:28 PM
get better soon dan!

Pappy
04-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I just got the word....

he went 2 wide over the ski jump, landed off to far to the right and basically landed frame first where the access road meets the landing. he said he doesnt think the wheels ever hit the ground, just the frame:p

he is beat up and sore, but he knows what the price is for doing this stuff. in any event, get better soon hard head:p

mxdad
04-30-2007, 03:48 AM
Saw him yesterday and he does look like he is hurting pretty bad but Dan is tough and will recover quickly. GWS DAN!!!

wvspeedfreak
04-30-2007, 05:12 AM
Get well soon Dan!

YFZRB
04-30-2007, 11:15 AM
I wish you a speedy recovery mad man!

dan harris
04-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Hey thanks for all the get wells - I appreciate it.

Pappy has the story correct, I screwed up big time on the downhill ski jump. Going two wide with a friend of mine, I took the right side and went over way too far. In the air I knew I was way too wide, but had no idea how bad the landing was gonna be. I landed completely on the side of the landing ramp about halfway down. The bike and I both tumbled about five times. My first hit was on my hip and it was a hard hit. Somewhere I musta pulled a muscle in my groin. So between my hip and my groin I'm pretty imobile for a couple days.

I do expect to be back on the equipment and hooking the tracks up for the Atvriders ride this weekend.

Make sure you take the time to check out the tracks before going at it, theres been alotta changes in the past few weeks.

I want to thank all the people that were here this past weekend who helped me out when I crashed, everybody was awesome. I owe a special thanks to members Matt Vansant and Ray Romantic who worked all day Sunday grooming tracks and watering for me. I always say its all the great people who ride here that make the atmosphere so awesome. THANKS EVERYBODY.

insaneracin2003
04-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident Dan, GWS!!!

KOG
04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
so dan what jump did you wreck on haha just kidding hope you get better soon.