PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota

450RACER1
04-29-2007, 02:55 PM
WHATS UP I HAVE AN 05 450R WITH THE HRC KIT,VELOCITY FILTER,AND MOTOWORKS SR4 FULL EXHAUST I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH WHAT SIZE JET TO PUT IN OR WHAT I SHOULD DO EVER SINCE I PUT THE EXHAUST ON IT IS RUNNING REALLY HOT AND I DONT WANT TO BLOW THE ENGINE THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

pudamac12
04-29-2007, 03:35 PM
well hey it might help to tell us what jet your currently running now. Does it run fine? Do you have normal antifreeze in it? I ran the purple antifreeze last year and had no problems. My fan never came on even after a long moto in the hot summer days. Where you at in MN and are you racing the Motowoz quad series this year?

450RACER1
04-29-2007, 03:43 PM
im running the HRC jet not sure what it is nobody seems to know what it is also im running the stock antifreeze. my problem is that when i put the pipe on i let it warm up for a little bit and it turned gold right away then i went down the road and back and it was really blue and you can start it up and feel the heat come off the header instantly i just dont want to put a hole in the piston so i havent rode it since i put the pipe on sorry this is so long and thanks for any help

RATHRACING450R
04-29-2007, 09:49 PM
i live in minnesota, I have a 04 with the hrc kit and a full lrd pro 4 full system and mine runs perfect..................

so i dunno :confused:

RATHRACING450R
04-29-2007, 09:53 PM
i live in minnesota, i have an 04 with the hrc kit and a full lrd pro 4 system and mine runs great

so... i dunno :confused: