PDA

View Full Version : another one of the threads.. no spark.. need good help!

LathersR
04-28-2007, 05:01 PM
just wondering what you were thinking it may be..
The only wire I seem to get any juice out of is 1 wire out of them all. I have disconnected the tether, have no lights, or tail light. The only wires are to the cdi, coil, and stator. I have them all hooked up properly, went over the grounds multiple times, cleaned the stator, moved the rectifier a little bit closer and farther, took all the original tape off and re coated the wires, looked through the manual, and re-taped everything. I get no spark whatsoever. I have no idea what it could be.. there is no juice coming out of the cdi and there is no juice in the coil. The only wire I am getting juice out of is from the stator and connects to the cdi.

Whats weird is I left everything how it was when I took it apart and plugged it in just last night and today the same way it was unplugged which was only 2 wires and a box. Just get Nothing.

Any help would be great.. but I know it's hard not being able to see it.. Thanks, daylen

86250rrider
04-29-2007, 03:24 AM
check the black wire with the stripe on a bullet connector...they can be troublesome. also if you can swap cdi boxes to be sure.