PDA

View Full Version : OMTRA Hardwood--Mansfield, Mo 5/5/07 Roll Call

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2007, 01:30 PM
We aren't going to be able to make it and it would be nice if someone or several people could team up and take care of that round. If any wants to help out with the atvriders race report for Mansfield please let me know. I know all the racers would really appreciate it. Thanks, Monica

old-XC-guy
04-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Monica I will ask her if she is going or not. Hey the way my bike runs I should just take the camera out on the race and then when it breaks down in the first lap I can take the pics..LOL..

Johnny did you get yours running ???

IMSROLL450R
04-26-2007, 06:21 PM
I think I will be there it will be my first actual harescramble....how far is it from springfield????????

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by old-XC-guy
Monica I will ask her if she is going or not. Hey the way my bike runs I should just take the camera out on the race and then when it breaks down in the first lap I can take the pics..LOL..

Johnny did you get yours running ???

No I aint messed with it yet , But I ordered a sealed start button , An we got some off the yamaha plugs to make a harness using only the start button , An I aint gotta cut or splice nothing just plugs in The local shop is making it They`re doing them for 450r`s an yfz`s Ulien replaced his on his honda , Just save your old one uncase you ever want to plug it back in to use your ligths , If it cures it I`ll let you know :D We`re leaving tomorow for Lorrettas :D

gotwarrior
04-26-2007, 06:47 PM

Well, since me and you both have the same problems, maybe Aimey will send us with two cameras, so I can help to...:D :D

old-XC-guy
04-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by gotwarrior
Well, since me and you both have the same problems, maybe Aimey will send us with two cameras, so I can help to...:D :D

You better get one that works in water..LOL..:D :blah:

old-XC-guy
04-27-2007, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
No I aint messed with it yet , But I ordered a sealed start button , An we got some off the yamaha plugs to make a harness using only the start button , An I aint gotta cut or splice nothing just plugs in The local shop is making it They`re doing them for 450r`s an yfz`s Ulien replaced his on his honda , Just save your old one uncase you ever want to plug it back in to use your ligths , If it cures it I`ll let you know :D We`re leaving tomorow for Lorrettas :D

I have a Trail tech system but there are a crap load of cut wires...So keep me posted. !

gotwarrior
04-27-2007, 08:01 AM
You better get one that works in water..LOL..:D :blah:

In that case I will have all of the creek crossings covered..LOL

tprender
04-29-2007, 07:54 AM
Would someone pass the word to Rodney House that he left his helmet at the last race. At the end of the day it was sitting by itself in the grass. I will give it to the Moss boys to bring to this race. He will need to wash it thou. Rodney rode the stock class at the last race.

motoboy66
04-29-2007, 10:13 PM
I ill be there with Sutton, and maybe a few more if we can get them away from thier tv. Have we raced here befor? I can't seem to remember this track.

Todd

MO-EX-RIDER
05-01-2007, 05:35 AM
I'm Ready:muscle: + looks like there will not be any dust

btw are campers "welcome"? curious because the schedule says nothing about camping available there.

watts16
05-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Wont be at this one. Already used my one through out for the IA series :(

SHEP400EX
05-01-2007, 09:41 PM
greg did you get a new bike or a new motor? i will be at this race wish you could make it. later guys

watts16
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
new bike

300racer
05-01-2007, 10:28 PM
i don't have the money for this one and i don't know if i will be able to hit to many more cause i tore my acl damaged cartalage (sp) and chipped my knee cap at westphalia i hope i can make at least 9 races this year for points. i think i met you watts at lorettas this weekend i was the one that was with markk on the starting line.

79400ex
05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
so that what you did to your leg.

millphoto
05-04-2007, 02:23 PM
'We're heading up tonight! Shouldn't be dusty.

MO-EX-RIDER
05-06-2007, 11:38 AM
what a race!! fast, REAL fast! the rocks claimed a few tires (including a front for me) and mud/dust was nearly scarce. the conditions suprisingly were near perfect IMO!

Big Thanks to the Millers for coming out and shooting their great photos and Tim thanks again for your "insight on a certain situation:devil: "

m.h.s.c.#527
05-06-2007, 01:07 PM
yea it was good but i dont do good in fast open tracks but i had fun

hon400ex
05-06-2007, 01:11 PM
who won?

DJJ450r
05-06-2007, 01:12 PM
i heard dave hicks followed by some old guy nobodies heard of:devil:

ronnie
05-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
i heard dave hicks followed by some old guy nobodies heard of:devil: that old guy can still has a little left :macho

watts16
05-06-2007, 07:05 PM
good job
wish i would of went. The IA race was cancaled :grr:

ronnie
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by watts16
good job
wish i would of went. The IA race was cancaled :grr: why was the IA race cancaled.

watts16
05-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
why was the IA race cancaled.
Heavy rain, lightning made the track a mess.

DJJ450r
05-06-2007, 08:26 PM
that old guy can still has a little left :macho Yep, good job ronnie:macho

m.h.s.c.#527
05-06-2007, 09:09 PM
n e one see the news pieces on the news about us too bad they didnt get sum hillclimb or holeshot footage

markk
05-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by m.h.s.c.#527
n e one see the news pieces on the news about us too bad they didnt get sum hillclimb or holeshot footage

What channel where u watchin??? lol

markk
05-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Does anyone have any ideas on how to slow my arm pump??? Also do we have any other races that are wide open like this Mansfeild race?? If so what are they?

ronnie
05-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by markk
Does anyone have any ideas on how to slow my arm pump??? Also do we have any other races that are wide open like this Mansfeild race?? If so what are they? i don't think there will be anyore races that are wide open like
mansfield .arm pump i have ben very lucky that i never had to deal with that .i realy don't know what you could do about it
maybe go to the docter .what kind of staberlizer do you have

mikesbikes09
05-08-2007, 12:56 PM
First lap i blew my motor switched bikes with my brother caught back up to second and the was protested by some panzie and put last ohh by the way i also lost a wheel off my tire on the way there and cracked manfold on the way back what a day

MO-EX-RIDER
05-08-2007, 04:34 PM
^^^odd you scored a 2nd when everyone glanced at your yellow 450r, laps 2-6, dead on the course?????? rules are rules(find them + read carefully)
get it fixed and see ya on the line at round 6

signed
"the panzie":muscle:

m.h.s.c.#527
05-08-2007, 04:48 PM
did he get the points 4 the 2nd

ronnie
05-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
^^^odd you scored a 2nd when everyone glanced at your yellow 450r, laps 2-6, dead on the course?????? rules are rules(find them + read carefully)

signed
"the panzie":muscle: i like what you said that was good everybody should know that you can not switch quads
:D that was diffinlitly wrong was he a new rider .

tprender
05-08-2007, 05:59 PM
The only race that you can switch or use an extra quad will be the 6 and 12 hr races this year.

You should have been DQ'd for switching atv's.

From what I have heard the Marcline race is kind of wide open. There will be 1 or 2 wide open places at the Flat River races. Most of you know the places that I am talking about. I do have some new cut again this year. I am also, trying to come up with an easy/hard place that people can watch. How about 30-40 telephone poles just after leaving the pits?? Now if I could just find some poles for this.
Good job Ronnie, not bad for an old man.

ronnie
05-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by tprender
The only race that you can switch or use an extra quad will be the 6 and 12 hr races this year.

You should have been DQ'd for switching atv's.

From what I have heard the Marcline race is kind of wide open. There will be 1 or 2 wide open places at the Flat River races. Most of you know the places that I am talking about. I do have some new cut again this year. I am also, trying to come up with an easy/hard place that people can watch. How about 30-40 telephone poles just after leaving the pits?? Now if I could just find some poles for this.
Good job Ronnie, not bad for an old man. thanks tom .don't make the telephone poles too hard my wheel chair won't make it over them:D

MO-EX-RIDER
05-08-2007, 07:04 PM
i like what you said that was good everybody should know that you can not switch quads
:D that was diffinlitly wrong was he a new rider .

he's as new of a rider as me (i guess) :confused: :confused:

burrows
05-08-2007, 07:13 PM
he's as new of a rider as me (i guess) :confused: :confused:

What class did the switch aroo guy race in. I thought this would be an automatic DQ.? mommab

SHEP400EX
05-08-2007, 09:09 PM
this happenned a couple of years ago and all they did was put them in last. i heard there was 3 different cheaters on saturday. what the heck is that all about? how fun could it be to say you won your class if you knew you cheated? oh well just my thoughts. i had to work my arse off to try for 3rd and would hit a tree and fall back to 6th, im not complaining, i didnt get hurt and i had alot of fun. thanks to DIRTWORKS for building me an awesome engine. hope to get a top 20 finish with it this year. later

ronnie
05-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
this happenned a couple of years ago and all they did was put them in last. i heard there was 3 different cheaters on saturday. what the heck is that all about? how fun could it be to say you won your class if you knew you cheated? oh well just my thoughts. i had to work my arse off to try for 3rd and would hit a tree and fall back to 6th, im not complaining, i didnt get hurt and i had alot of fun. thanks to DIRTWORKS for building me an awesome engine. hope to get a top 20 finish with it this year. later don't hit any trees and you will get in the top 20:D as for the cheaters they need to stop .

burrows
05-08-2007, 09:27 PM
If anyone can get their hands on a rule book I would sure like to have one. I know they are far and few. They need to have them to give to each rider or post the rules on their website..mommab

mikesbikes09
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM

signed
"the panzie":muscle:

some one must have beeen pissed that they almost got passed by a guy that sat for 10 mins
will be there next round motors already apart and being fixed

royh
05-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Switching bikea should be an autmatic DQ and no points awarded. Where's Yak when you need a protest.

79400ex
05-09-2007, 02:07 PM
I didn't have any problem with anyone at this race. I heard about that at Hardee's in lebannon on the way home. As for the other royh, Rules are rules.!!!

markk
05-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by burrows
If anyone can get their hands on a rule book I would sure like to have one. I know they are far and few. They need to have them to give to each rider or post the rules on their website..mommab

your are 100% right! Iv heard more complaining about cheaters, here than i have since i started racing in 03.

And for the guy who switched quads during the race, Stop acting ignorant. U know just like everyone else does, One man/one bike-quad/ 1.5 hours. If you bike breaks down and u can get it to the pits u may work on it to get it goin.

MHSC is actully very grascious with the ruleing they gave. IMO a person who cheats should be DQd at that race,and loose 20pts. and warned. If they cheat again in the same year. U shouldnt be allowed to run the series! CUT and DRY!

JUST MY 2Cents

tprender
05-09-2007, 06:11 PM
I think that I heard a rummor that the rulebook is being printed finialy. Nothing like waiting till almost 1/2 of the year is done beofre it is printed. Now will it be there for Sat? Or, will it get there on Sun?

burrows
05-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by tprender
I think that I heard a rummor that the rulebook is being printed finialy. Nothing like waiting till almost 1/2 of the year is done beofre it is printed. Now will it be there for Sat? Or, will it get there on Sun?

You're kidding me..I can not believe this. I sure could start a ruckus here but I will keep my mouth shut and that is hard for me..just ask my kids. lol...:blah: mommab

If that guy has raced in this series before he knows you don't switch quads. Come on!! He just thought no one would notice. Fess up to it. ..mommab

ronnie
05-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by burrows
You're kidding me..I can not believe this. I sure could start a ruckus here but I will keep my mouth shut and that is hard for me..just ask my kids. lol...:blah: mommab

If that guy has raced in this series before he knows you don't switch quads. Come on!! He just thought no one would notice. Fess up to it. ..mommab there is more guys that need two fess up two i hear that if you are cought cheating in the nationals you get a zero for that race and the next one you go two.

scramblerracer
05-10-2007, 04:23 PM
WHo was it. Lets make sure everyone knows who is cheating so they won't do it here anymore.

blasterheavyB
05-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by mikesbikes09
some one must have beeen pissed that they almost got passed by a guy that sat for 10 mins
will be there next round motors already apart and being fixed

i was at the race and saw the results before they where changed and i cant believe you sat there for 10 mins. maybe 2 or 3 lets not over do it now because that would be almost a lap down and if you caught back up before the next lap you must have been getting pulled by David Hicks or maybe been training with Duane Johnson recently if so i am very sorry but either way cheating is cheating don't cry if you get caught

royh
05-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Yep rules are rules.