PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood?

troyleepred719
04-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Ive been riding wheelers my whole life, but just recently moved up to playing around on MX, Im not very good. I want to come down to Breezewood for the ATVRIDERS weekend, but I dont want to ride MX, but i was wondering, Is there anything else to ride besides MX, seeings how I ride XC...

firefighterjosh
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
Ive been riding wheelers my whole life, but just recently moved up to playing around on MX, Im not very good. I want to come down to Breezewood for the ATVRIDERS weekend, but I dont want to ride MX, but i was wondering, Is there anything else to ride besides MX, seeings how I ride XC...

I belive there is a Riding place about 40 mins north is what pappy told me. Can't remember I am searching for the thread.

quad2xtreme
04-25-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719

Not much else but you will be surprised how quickly you can advance at Breezewood. There are some really good jumps on the beginner track. The rhythm track has a good mix of easier jumps and a few tough jumps. You generally have an option of going with something easier instead of taking any of the tougher jumps. The big thing is you won't have to deal with bike ruts or jumps that throw you sideways, etc. The jumps are very smooth and the landers are generally long enough to give you room to overjump without missing the whole lander.

I recommend checking it out. You wouldn't be the first XC guy to show up at Breezewood and get hooked. In fact, many of the XC guys like to practice at Breezewood so they are more comfortable on the mx portion of the tracks.

/Jon