PDA

View Full Version : factory match paint

brad_400ex
04-25-2007, 07:14 PM
I was wondering if any makes a factory match paint, I am think of touching up my a arms on my 450r.

REDRIDDER
04-26-2007, 06:17 AM
Try looking up PJ1 they make an epoxy frame paint I've personally used it and its great.Looks and holds up to the elements good,just follow the instructions on the can and you will be happy with your finished product,ive sand blasted my whole 400ex frame and repainted it with PJ1 00-06 honda XR epoxy i loved the end results.PJ1 also makes a clear coat, primer,exhauast paint,engine case paint and a whole array of other colors as well,check it out at rocky mountain atv mc .com its like $6 a can .

Rider-trx_250ex
09-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER
Try looking up PJ1 they make an epoxy frame paint I've personally used it and its great.Looks and holds up to the elements good,just follow the instructions on the can and you will be happy with your finished product,ive sand blasted my whole 400ex frame and repainted it with PJ1 00-06 honda XR epoxy i loved the end results.PJ1 also makes a clear coat, primer,exhauast paint,engine case paint and a whole array of other colors as well,check it out at rocky mountain atv mc .com its like $6 a can .

just wondering if that PJ1 paint is still holding up?

SmokeyJohn
09-05-2007, 05:05 AM
PJ1 is really good paint i use it all the time for my honda i painted my skid plates red and i fell off the wood ramp to get it out of my truck :D and the paint still didnt come off its good if 344pounds of weight dos'nt make the paint off

ltr_269
09-12-2007, 04:55 AM
http://www.color-rite.com just write your year and model !!!