PDA

View Full Version : Quad Tech????

MET
04-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Is Quad Tech still in business??

If so, they have very piss poor customer service!!

I made a order through one of there suggested dealers 7 weeks ago, no parts!!

They do not answer the phone,voicemail only and they do not return calls!

The dealer says they never return his call, which made me suspicous,so I tried calling my self for 5 f---in weeks now!

Someone else needs to step up and make similar products,but have GOOD customer service!!

05Z400rdr
04-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by MET
Someone else needs to step up and make similar products,but have GOOD customer service!!

...and cheaper prices! their prices are rediculous for some stuff

Colby@C&DRacing
04-25-2007, 05:48 PM
There customer/dealer service is terrible half the time you can't leave a message because the mail box is full. We have finally started faxing our orders in seems to work ok. Thankfully we used to live in a small town since they like to send our stuff to an address from 5 years ago.. I have asked them twice to delete the address :rolleyes: I am not sure if this is a sideline job for them or what their deal is.. I can understand your frustration.

I'm not putting the company down just voicing my experience with them also, they do make a nice product

Mean250r
04-25-2007, 06:01 PM
quad tech thinks there parts are gold thats why they charge so much. Ever see how much they charge for little carbon fiber shock covers that prob dont do ****?

DVXracer
04-25-2007, 06:12 PM
I just ordered a QuadTech hood on friday it was here tuesday .