PDA

View Full Version : built 300ex trade for utility quad

enduro400rider
04-25-2007, 08:02 AM
I am looking to trade my 1997 300ex for a utility 4x4 quad. This bike was completely rebuilt from the ground up last winter. Frame, a-arms, swing arm, ect. Repainted black

Motor:
Built by my local Honda dealer
11:1 wiseco piston (stock bore)
Web cam
DG Krome light exhaust (complete)
UNI filter
Rejetted
Tusk clutch kit
HD clutch springs

Suspention:
250R a-arms/tie-rods
400ex front shocks
Shock relocator
350x axle
Raptor rear shock (remote rezzie)
22/7/10 Irazr (brand new)
20/11/9 Kenda knarlys (90%)

Body:
250R hood (89 style with headlight)
Tusk Nerf bars
Renthal bars
Powermadd hand guards
PRM front bumper
PRM swing arm skid
Moose EZ-pull clutch lever

Misc:
New battery

I sure im forgetting some parts but that is basically it. It was never raced and was 100% stock before this winter. It comes with some extra parts, like stock exhaust other stock parts, extra break pads, extra powermadd mount kit, service manual, oil, filters ect. The only thing this bike need is to have some things relocated. The switch assembly wont fit on the bars because of the new clutch lever. The reverse needs hook up, Look in the “how-to” section on how to modify it. Its pretty simple I have just not had time. Other than that its ready to ride. The bike has less than 5 or 6 hours on it since everything was rebuilt. I would like to trade it for a utility quad preferably with 4 wheel drive. I need something more comfortable to ride on the trails. Quad is located in NE ohio, I would be willing to meet someware with in a reasonable distance. I have pics if any one is interested.

enduro400rider
04-26-2007, 07:27 AM
bump

chazekxt
04-26-2007, 11:38 AM
i got a lt300e but its not 4x4

enduro400rider
04-26-2007, 01:06 PM
mainly looking for 4x4 but go ahead and give me some info, year? shape? anything wrong? ect. do you have any pics? i see your from kansas like i said im in ohio and i will only drive about 100 miles.