PDA

View Full Version : fight....

Exrider434
04-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Theres this big kid at my school, not like muscular big, but sorta fat and tall big... he wants to fight but ive never really been in a fight before... whats the best way to take him down, like where to punch..etc.? ......hes maybe 6'4 300 lbs im 6'2 225 lbs and i work out and play football?

97blaster200
04-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Exrider434
Theres this big kid at my school, not like muscular big, but sorta fat and tall big... he wants to fight but ive never really been in a fight before... whats the best way to take him down, like where to punch..etc.? ......hes maybe 6'4 300 lbs im 6'2 225 lbs and i work out and play football?

get in his face...head but him right in the nose...then beat him up.

400exrider989
04-24-2007, 08:39 PM
just go crazy on him lol
just punch him wherever you can
im 14 and 140 pounds and i beat the crap outta this grade 11 *** he was like 6'1 iunno
but yeah he took my skateboard so i went up and beat the **** outta him in front of his school
nobody touches ma skatemobile
good luck bre

Scro
04-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Ever thought about not doing it:p Unless he just doesn't quit, I would let it slide off my back.

Exrider434
04-24-2007, 08:52 PM
oh yeah i have been trying to avoid this for almost a year now lol...he just doesnt stop....he just uses everything that happens as an excuse to try and fight because him and his brother both have problems with me....why, i have absolutely no idea ive been trying to figure it out for the longest time

tgreenz400
04-24-2007, 08:53 PM
id go ufc on him;) wrap ur hands around the back of his head then pull it down and start kneeing him in the face.:macho or just act like its football and take him down how ya would...knee first though:D

ZeroLogic
04-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Not worth it. Just steer away from him. Don't let it bother you then he will stop. Fighting isn't worth it. Unless he boned your girl or something, then just go all out on him.:mad:

Exrider434
04-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Not worth it. Just steer away from him. Don't let it bother you then he will stop. Fighting isn't worth it. Unless he boned your girl or something, then just go all out on him.:mad:

i do steer away from him i dont do anything to him, for example today in lunch some freshman threw a spitball and it hit him and he got in my face sayin that it was me...when i didint do sh**. Its almost impossible to just act like its not botherin me when this kinda stuff happens like every other day.

the freak
04-24-2007, 09:30 PM
if your 6'2 225 and have to ask maybe you should not fight at all. you might be too nice of a guy:D

derekhonda
04-24-2007, 09:31 PM
have sex with his mom and sister. then when he wants to fight you, ask him if its because you had sex with his mom and his sister. then pay a big guy to beat him up.

400exracer511
04-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
have sex with his mom and sister. then when he wants to fight you, ask him if its because you had sex with his mom and his sister. then pay a big guy to beat him up.

word.....

culichi
04-24-2007, 09:33 PM
RAN HIM OVER WHIT YOUR ATV!!:devil:

firefighterjosh
04-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Pimp Slap him and run like a little girl:p

400exrider707
04-25-2007, 06:06 AM
How about just dont fight him. You have already avoided it for a year, why not more? If it does happen, punch him in the neck. Its the worst feeling ever, even worse than the groin IMO, and you wont break you hand or fingers, cause the neck is nice and soft.;)

whiteboycustom
04-25-2007, 06:39 AM
u carry books around dont u, u ever had a world history book flat across the face, i havnt but im sure it will hurt like crap, u might get lucky bust his nose which might get his eyes watering alittle to blur his vision, thats if u dont knock him out, knees are something to go for a good leg sweep to the knee might put him on the ground and if u can get on top and punch and elbow to the face or gut that will work, or get ahold of his head where the head goes hes sure to follow, u cant forget a good ol kick to the nuts who said theres rules in fighting,my buddy always tells me the toughest guy there is is the guy with a thumb in ur eye, im not saying go look for a fight but be prepared to defend urself, these days u get into to much trouble with the school and the law and all, in nothing else works get acouple buddies and find him away from school and take care of buisness, dont back down and dont be scared and if all else fails its the new thing to do file harrassment charges on him

gbcap
04-25-2007, 07:25 AM
be the bigger man and walk away. fighting is for situations you can't walk away from. but if you have time to post about it on a forum you have plenty of time to walk away from it. if the guy really wanted to kick your *** he would have done it instead of telling you about when he wanted to do it. if he swings just go ape**** on him but i doubt he will do that so just turn the other cheek.

ugottabayou
04-25-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm sure if he thinks he's such a bada** he'll throw the first puch... that will give you an excuse to beat him, unless he really does something to you that you can't walk away from and let it go. But if he's doing it just to get on your nerves he's not worth the time.

Villageidiott23
04-25-2007, 08:26 AM
you pay for my plane ticket and ill fly there, work him over real good 4 u. hell never bother you again. next time you see him hell be in a chair getting fed thru a straw.

54warrior
04-25-2007, 08:32 AM
With today's friggnin legal system the way it is- if you do fight, make sure he throws the first punch, that way you can claim self defense. Unfortunately that is the way it is, otherwise, kids would be duking it out like men instead of bringing guns to school.

ilpadrino113
04-25-2007, 10:15 AM
just surprise him man.

When you've had too much decide before hand if you're gonna fight and right when he gets in yer face go nuts. He won't be expecting it. A quick shot to the nose will make his eyes water then go for some body shots to bend him over. A knee to the face will usually finish him off. Just don't lose control and when ge goes down just walk away.

QUOTE]With today's friggnin legal system the way it is- if you do fight, make sure he throws the first punch, that way you can claim self defense. [/QUOTE]

If he's bigger than you you could always claim harassment as long as you didn't hurt him too bad. Just cite the president and the current foreign relations as your reasoning for the "preemptive strike." If the pres can do it...

But in all honesty i would only do that with no other choice. I'd try to stay out of it if i was you.

Villageidiott23
04-25-2007, 10:24 AM
ill even bring you a trophy.

HB416EX
04-25-2007, 01:14 PM
To knock someone out you hit them on the chin,nowhere else.He is fat and you are in shape so I think you have the advantage as long as you fight smart.Most likely he will throw a sloppy haymaker.You want to step to the side and hit him on the chin at an angle,if you can picture that.Remember not to stop until it's over.If you knew jiu-jitsu it would be so cool to choke him out infront of a bunch of people,thats my favorite way to take someone out.I wish you lived closer there are some basic things I could teach you to win.I hate fatass guys who think people are scared because they are big,they are actually the easiest guys to fight.

Villageidiott23
04-25-2007, 01:26 PM
haha dork,

troyleepred719
04-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Kick him in the balls, and when he falls over, poke him in the eyes, and pull the **** out of his hair......ifs he reall that big, kick him in the stones again, and pinch him...

mitch91
04-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Walk right up to him, grab him by the collar of his shirt with your weak hand ( my left) and pull him into a hard right hand square in the nose, his eyes will water ( always dose ) he will either fall, if he dose, get on him and pound him until hes Ko. If he steps back from the nose hit nail him in the jaw, and then ground and pound.

wilkin250r
04-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Use your brain.

Honestly, there use to be a time when problems could be settled with fists. But, those days are long gone, decades ago.

Again, I say, use your brain. Think the whole situation through.

Let's say you beat him up. You think that will stop him? Or do you think he's going to grab a few of his buddies and jump you when you're not looking? You might be able to take him alone, but do you think you can take on three? Five?

Maybe you beat him with fists, and he comes back in a few days with a baseball bat. Whatcha gonna do then, get a gun?

Back in like 1930s, there was honor in fighting. You get into a fight, and your friends stood back, even if you got your @ss kicked. They only jumped in if the other guys friends jumped in, or if the other guy picked up a rock. Nowadays, that sense of honor is gone. Friends will jump in 2 on 1, 5 on 1, it doesn't matter. Back then, if you won, great, if you lost, too bad. Nowadays, if you win, great, if you lose, you grab some friends and some baseball bats and turn the odds in your favor.

Use your brain. Think the situation through. Even if you win, that isn't the end of it. So you have to win again, and again, and the other person goes one step further until he finally beats you, and by then it could mean hospitalization or worse. You CAN'T win, because it will never stop. The only way to win is not to play.

ZeroLogic
04-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Ditto ^^

Fighting will cause more problems then you had in the first place.

tp300ex
04-25-2007, 02:07 PM
wat ever u do dont talk smack if u want to fight u go in swingging....when u talk Chit it gives them time to think about it trust my friend got in a fight today although he got his arse kicked

rcer450r
04-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I would say your best chance is to go for pressure point hits, hit him in the ribs, the stomach, and square across the jaw. But if you can just avoid fighting.

XxXsupa-flyXxX
04-25-2007, 02:40 PM
next time he does something get in his face, and before you finish whatever you would say nail him in his jaw then get a quick straight jab in!

3exrider23
04-25-2007, 02:44 PM
wait for him to throw the first punch. if hes been waiting for a year he probaly wont even throw one and it will all be over. if he does just wait for it duck and then tackel him and take it from there.

mach1stang
04-25-2007, 02:50 PM
wilkin is right the way kids act nowadays is insane look at the v-tech shootings you never know, and why would you add fuel to a fire with a guy you know why he is even mad at you?

whiteboycustom
04-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX
To knock someone out you hit them on the chin,nowhere else.

u need to reread ur "how to fight book" by chuck norris

did u happen to see the ufc fight with cro cop when he was knocked out, yea that was a kick to the side of the head nowhere near the chin and he was out, im not sayin its not a prime spot just theres other spots to go for a knockout, and if u want to choke him out a triangle would be the coolest and quickest way if u knew what u were doing

rcer450r
04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
the problem with hitting them in the side of the head is the temple though and you could possible kill them.

400EXtreme
04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
be agile, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

700bRad
04-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by 97blaster200
get in his face...head but him right in the nose...then beat him up.

Dude thats exactly what I was gonna say, and usually what I do. Get in his face, throw your forhead into his nose then start rippin your fists through his head.

YamahaBlue22
04-25-2007, 05:09 PM
pinch him, and tell him there is more where that came from.....

quads14589
04-25-2007, 05:19 PM
just cut him down like a tree lol, theres this small *** kid that is a plain dick, one punch and he is out he got his *** kicked before and got knocked out but the kid who took him down was like 60lbs lighter and like 5 inches shorter, he'll get a *** whoopin

bansheerider4
04-25-2007, 06:06 PM

looks like you need to reread whatever that book is....the jaw is the best place to punch someone if you looking to KO them..if you hit them sqaure in the jaw it sends shockwaves to the brain and thus causes the Ko...

If i were you id swollow my pride cuz thats part of being a man....but the only way you should fight him is if hes serious and pushes you,but dont come back with the push like other kids do to try to delay the fight till its broke up(you kjnow the whole thing were they just push the whoel time,youknow what im talking about)instead walk to him like your just gonna push him then crack him in the jaw....

if that doesnt work take your weak hand wrap it in the front of his shirt then just hold him close to you so he cant get away and cant get a good shot off...

or if hes taller then you hit him in the balls and knock him down to your size..

Warnerade
04-25-2007, 06:08 PM
its threads like this that remind me how many high school "badasses" we actually have on the website.

Fighting is stupid and pointless.

walk away.

HB416EX
04-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by whiteboycustom

did u happen to see the ufc fight with cro cop when he was knocked out, yea that was a kick to the side of the head nowhere near the chin and he was out, im not sayin its not a prime spot just theres other spots to go for a knockout, and if u want to choke him out a triangle would be the coolest and quickest way if u knew what u were doing

I dont need to read anything,I train not read.I would be this guy is not capable of kicking someone in the side of the head.I was telling him the easiest way to win a fight.To do a triangle choke you need to pull gaurd or be on your back,also which I doubt this guy can do.Rear naked choke is the easiest choke for a beginner to use.

ZeroLogic
04-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Rear naked choke is the easiest choke for a beginner to use.

So why do they call it the naked choke?:eek2:

byrdman37876
04-25-2007, 07:38 PM
mace works well also.

troyleepred719
04-25-2007, 07:55 PM
T
I
C
K
L
E

H
I
M
:devil:

whiteboycustom
04-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by bansheerider4
looks like you need to reread whatever that book is....the jaw is the best place to punch someone if you looking to KO them..if you hit them sqaure in the jaw it sends shockwaves to the brain and thus causes the Ko...

no u should go back and read what i said because i never said it wasnt the best place, now ill break it down barney style for u, i said theres other spots to hit someone in or around the face/head for a knockout where he said the chin is the only place for a knockout

whiteboycustom
04-25-2007, 08:06 PM
I dont need to read anything,I train not read.I would be this guy is not capable of kicking someone in the side of the head.I was telling him the easiest way to win a fight.To do a triangle choke you need to pull gaurd or be on your back,also which I doubt this guy can do.Rear naked choke is the easiest choke for a beginner to use.

ok Tito, once again i never said he had to do a triangle choke on him i simply stated if he wanted to choke the guy out that it would be the coolest way(as in damnnn that dude is badass just look at him choke that guy out) and quickest way to put him to sleep, a rear naked choke is easy but the chances ur ordinary joe getting it right the first time , if they are rolling around on the ground he might get it but ol fatty to fatty might have a height advantage and would cause difficulty for him to get a nice choke hold on him

clutch22
04-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by YamahaBlue22
pinch him, and tell him there is more where that came from.....

haha,, x2 .... .... you oughta try it, and see what happens:blah:

04-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
its threads like this that remind me how many high school "badasses" we actually have on the website.

Fighting is stupid and pointless.

walk away.

Quick and almost painless end to the story...

5 ROUNDS IN THE OCTAGON. MAY 3RD....AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN. ARE YOU READY!?

BlaineKaiser450
04-25-2007, 08:39 PM
give him a nutbust then when he falls to his knees knee him in the face but make sure he throws the first punch.:devil:

pats2007450er
04-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Just walk up to him and call him a b.tch.Then go Chuck Liddell on his as. Then he should leave you alone.If that dont work run like hell.Find Jet Lee or Jackie Chan

atvRiDa400ex
04-25-2007, 08:55 PM
punch him the fcking head!!!

04-25-2007, 09:28 PM
"ok Tito" - LMFAO lol lol lol lol

I would have to say if your asking how to fight than just leave him alone so you dont get your a'ss handed to you..... But if he's just saying sh't I wouldn't even trip, alot of people talk but no one walks. If he does come up and push or something I personally would use U-H-J in a quick combo. Uppercut with your right, Hook with left, Jab with right. But like I said if he's just talking dont even sweat it, wait till he comes up to you. There's alot of people that talk at my school, few walk... And when they do they get laid out..... Atleast most of the time, lol. I've had my fair share of *** whoopin's.

04-25-2007, 09:28 PM
I would have to say if your asking how to fight than just leave him alone so you dont get your a'ss handed to you..... But if he's just saying sh't I wouldn't even trip, alot of people talk but no one walks. If he does come up and push or something I personally would use U-H-J in a quick combo. Uppercut with your right, Hook with left, Jab with right. But like I said if he's just talking dont even sweat it, wait till he comes up to you. There's alot of people that talk at my school, few walk... And when they do they get laid out..... Atleast most of the time, lol. I've had my fair share of *** whoopin's.

04-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Nova

I've been watching wrestling all my life. I bet that his tone would change after a DDT into a locker. :devil:

One_Bad_400
04-25-2007, 09:41 PM
well first walk up to him like your "the rock"! and give him "the eye"... KNEE HIM IN THE NUTS AND HAWL ARSE!!!!!!!!! hahahaha... just playin... um... you could always just get him back in "fun" ways... flat tires, penis on his windows, ketchup in the door handles, poop on his bumper, suran wrap his car.... plenty of ways to get back at someone in better ways... hahahaha

MX MaNiAc 06
04-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Tell him to grow up n quit harassing u. He sounds flat out immature and obnoxious.

But if it does come to fighting.. if hes a big goony chunky kid a hit to the face isnt always the best bet. They are real tender in the stomach. Get a good shot to the stomach to knock the wind out of him. It will give u plenty of time to finish him off before he can even catch his breath.

04-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Tell him to grow up n quit harassing u. He sounds flat out immature and obnoxious.

But if it does come to fighting.. if hes a big goony chunky kid a hit to the face isnt always the best bet. They are real tender in the stomach. Get a good shot to the stomach to knock the wind out of him. It will give u plenty of time to finish him off before he can even catch his breath.

This kid is probably fat, and stupid.

Kid: ME WANT TWINKY....NOW.
Me: SWEET CHIN MUSIC

And he'd be out cold.

zfire_28
04-26-2007, 12:31 AM
give him, what I like to call THE SAW !.... Sneek up behind him when he is not expecting nothing, get low, then give him an upward karate like chop between the legs as hard as you can, then jerk your arm back and forth in a saw like motion while still maintaining as much upward pressure as possible, he will drop to his knee in seconds, at that point his fate is up to you.

mephyst
04-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Fighting is stupid unless you are doing it for a sport. I agree with wilkin...

Fighting these days is retarded because it NEVER ENDS.

Warnerade
04-26-2007, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by zfire_28
give him, what I like to call THE SAW !.... Sneek up behind him when he is not expecting nothing, get low, then give him an upward karate like chop between the legs as hard as you can, then jerk your arm back and forth in a saw like motion while still maintaining as much upward pressure as possible, he will drop to his knee in seconds, at that point his fate is up to you. you know how I know your gay?

reptikes
04-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Don't be a coward! His size has nothing to do with anything. If he can't throw an acurate punch with power or has a weak chin, then him being bigger just means he's going to look even more like an idiot as he picks himself up off the ground. And DO NOT sucker punch him or any other cowardly act. Go up to him and ask gim if he has a problem. If he says yes, tell him do something about it. The second you see either of his limbs twitch, you give him a flurry of hard punchs to the temple, chin, and nose areas. And as someone else stated, you then without hesitating pull his head downward with both of your hands and at the same time thrust your power knee upward to meet his face. You want to push off of the oppisite foot while thrusting your power knee upward that will give you more momentum.

And remember ACT FIRST don't let him hit you first an stun you.

Villageidiott23
04-26-2007, 02:01 PM
bite the inside of ur mouth and spit blood in his face. try to spit it in his mouth. then tell him that he doesnt know where youve been. or old him on the ground and let blood run out of ur mouth all over his face. or throw it up on him.

YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW UR GAY... you listen to cold play.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
04-26-2007, 02:14 PM
I am a guy who is 5'11 and only 140 lb. that has fought guys as big as the guy who is giving you troubles. Granted that I have wrestled for 14 years and I know how to hold my own, there are always ways to go about fighting. I love to fight and there are always ways to get the edge, which is why Im going to get into fighting in a local UFC type organization.

If you have ever watched UFC you will realize that the best fighters are the ones that use the "Ground and Pound" technique. Basically all you have to do is wrap his legs up(while blocking your face) get him on the ground and just pound his face in. Once you get him down the fight is over and he will know it.

Warlord
04-26-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't know how people can say you should just walk away. If the guy is making your life miserable he will keep making it miserable unless you stop it. Even if you get beat up he won't likely try to fight you again. Even if you just show him that you will fight him he might leave you alone. I've been the smaller guy all my life and you can usually deal with a bully pretty quick. Unless of course he's a "gangsta", then don't fight him cause the rest of the gang will get you.

wilkin250r
04-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Funny, almost everybody giving you advice to "beat his a_s" is in high school, or younger. All the older people are the ones saying "don't fight".

I've never really known anybody to get dumber or more reckless with age. Most of the time, they get smarter.

Warlord
04-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Funny, almost everybody giving you advice to "beat his a_s" is in high school, or younger. All the older people are the ones saying "don't fight".

I've never really known anybody to get dumber or more reckless with age. Most of the time, they get smarter.

In my experience city people are also more likely to ignore the problem. I grew up in the woods where we would never allow someone to walk all over us like that.

04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
nothing wrong with 2 people fighting, WITH respect. Once their is a winner, he walks away. I hate seeing people kicked and keep beating on someone when its obvious their is a winner.

quad2xtreme
04-26-2007, 09:52 PM
The guy doesn't want to fight you or he already would have. He is verbally abusing you because he has been able to get away with him.

Just say "If I want any of your lip, I will wipe it off my zipper". Now, you pretty much have called him out. He will either 1) really want to fight which I highly doubt or 2) stop verbally abusing you. Hit him with a your momma's so fat joke too.

I am not kidding at all. You really need to stop taking the abuse. He is totally using you for his amusement.

If you do get in a fight, just stay away from him for the first 2-3 minutes. He will get tired and then decide he doesn't want to continue fighting anyhow.

400eXr1d3rZ
04-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Punch him straight in the jaw, his jaw should slide back thus knocking him out. It pinches the two veins that pump blood to your brain, although it might not be a good idea, involuntary manslaughter won't look good on a resume.

But everytime I'm in a fight I try the same thing, a powerful hit to the stomach and when he bends over and knee to the face.

lghickman21
04-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by zfire_28
give him, what I like to call THE SAW !.... Sneek up behind him when he is not expecting nothing, get low, then give him an upward karate like chop between the legs as hard as you can, then jerk your arm back and forth in a saw like motion while still maintaining as much upward pressure as possible, he will drop to his knee in seconds, at that point his fate is up to you.

zfire_28 i don't know what made me laugh more that comment or your avatar!

HB416EX
04-26-2007, 11:10 PM
ok Tito, once again i never said he had to do a triangle choke on him i simply stated if he wanted to choke the guy out that it would be the coolest way(as in damnnn that dude is badass just look at him choke that guy out) and quickest way to put him to sleep, a rear naked choke is easy but the chances ur ordinary joe getting it right the first time , if they are rolling around on the ground he might get it but ol fatty to fatty might have a height advantage and would cause difficulty for him to get a nice choke hold on him

Please don't ever call me Tito again.I can't stand his style or personality,even though he did impress me as a coach on TUF.

I agree a triangle choke is sick and I would personnally love to use that in a street fight,everyone would think you were losing but then it would be over.I was just giving this dude a few easy tips I wasn't saying I am a badass or anything like that.

Either way this fight isn't going to happen casuse neither guy wants to fight.The one talking sh*t is all talk and they guy taking it is a puss.Most guys would never let someone talk sh*t and then post on the internet asking what I should do.Its probably all a lie anyways.

whiteboycustom
04-27-2007, 06:20 AM
or if u want to freak him out act all gay and try to rub his arse and tell him loudly around everyone u had a great time last night and that u didnt know he could bend the way he did, and that u give him a 12 on a 1-10 scale on his abilities to suck

haha atleast get some fun out of the whole ordeal

mitch91
04-27-2007, 01:37 PM
or if u want to freak him out act all gay and try to rub his arse and tell him loudly around everyone u had a great time last night and that u didnt know he could bend the way he did, and that u give him a 12 on a 1-10 scale on his abilities to suck

haha atleast get some fun out of the whole ordeal

Only steers and queers come from texas, and i dont think steers can type can they?

400eXr1d3rZ
04-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by mitch91
Only steers and queers come from texas, and i dont think steers can type can they?

Reminds me of Full Metal Jacket "Only steers and queers come from Texas, and I don't see any horns so that kind of narrows it down"

ATV Chic
04-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Warlord
In my experience city people are also more likely to ignore the problem. I grew up in the woods where we would never allow someone to walk all over us like that.

Amen x2

mitch91
04-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ
Reminds me of Full Metal Jacket "Only steers and queers come from Texas, and I don't see any horns so that kind of narrows it down"

Exactly were i got it from.

whiteboycustom
04-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by mitch91

dont be jealous because u didnt come up with it first

Predator Slim
04-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Don't go starting a fight, because some punk likes to run his mouth. Just tell him if he wants it, come and get it. But be prepared for it to happen. My son had a similiar problem with the kid across the road. He is a few year older than my boy and was always saying things to my boy on the bus. My boy wasn't scared of him, he just knew if he started it at school, he would be in trouble. So one day after my boy got off the bus, he walked down the road, and stood in front of the kids house. Once he realized my son was not afraid of him, he stopped running his mouth.

Moral of the story: You can stand up for yourself, without starting a fight. Just be prepared for one.

quad2xtreme
04-28-2007, 05:08 AM
dont be jealous because u didnt come up with it first

Officer and a Gentleman...1982...used basically the same quote..."Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers. I don't see any horns on you boy."

tldPREDATORboy
04-28-2007, 07:23 AM
kick him in the nuts!!!!!j/p if u dont got to fight then dont.but always be ready to open that old faith full can of whup@ss:macho

JOEX
04-28-2007, 02:41 PM
First get him in a half Nelson, get around him into a full Nelson...

Then slip him the Father Nelson:devil:

m.h.s.c.#527
04-29-2007, 12:13 AM
dude if you play football and ur in shape you dont need to ask us this but like other people have sed just pop him in the nose then you have three more hits right,left,right and thats it if hes not on the ground then he'll want to be

416exfreak
04-29-2007, 11:01 AM
next time he gets in your face just stand up and tell him if he has it on his mind to get it off his chest...if he moves to swing then headbut him in the face and then proceed to beat seven shades of **** out of him....

hetrick_racing9
04-29-2007, 12:34 PM
no matter how much bigger or smaller dont take **** from no one that gets you no where in life stand up for yourself... (only suck up if it benifits u lol like to ur teacher or boss)

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
05-18-2007, 04:46 AM
I hate to bring up an old thread but I would like to know if anything has happened yet.

Oh' and for the guy who said headbutt the guy, do NOT do that. Although all is fair in fighting, other than hitting the guy in the nuts I think that is the cheapest form of striking your opponent there is.

Earlier this year (Im am/was before I got out for summer a freshman in college) I was breaking up a fight and suppressed the guy by hugging him (holding his arms down so he didnt punch me). He then headbutted me in my mouth and I had to get 8 stitches inside my lip. The catch was I am bipolar and after seeing my blood I blacked out. I chased the kid down and ripped his cheek open from his mouth an inch back into his cheek. I came to reality 15 min. later and had blood all over my hands..... his blood not mine.