PDA

View Full Version : rolling chassis

lytninstruck
04-24-2007, 04:35 PM
guys i havea guy trying to get me to buy his blaster rolling chassis. the guy does not know the year of the bike but it is complete just ready for a motor? but here is the dilema, he told me to just make him an offer, so what should i give him for it. i havent seen the bike yet but he says it is in pretty good shape. any kind of help would be appreciated.

#22blaster240
04-24-2007, 04:58 PM
IT MATTERS ON THE CONDITION OF THE CHASSIS. PROBALY BETWEEN $500-700 IF ITS IN GOOD CONDITION.

lytninstruck
04-24-2007, 06:04 PM
yeah he sais it is in pretty good condition but who knows until i actualy see it but nehow thanx for the help i really hope it is as nice as he sais it is. if so i have been tinkering with the idea of putting a banshee motor in it, or doing some kind of hybrid build, but i just dont know what kind of motor i want to put in it. but if i find a running blase motor for a good price i may just put that in there.

Valhalla
04-25-2007, 08:41 PM
how does he not know the year of it? is it stolen? wheres the title?

just something you may want to ask him

lytninstruck
04-27-2007, 09:47 AM
well as it iturns out it is a 97. he doesnt have a title for it he bought it from a friend who got it from someone off atvtraderonline so its been arround, so there is no telling where the title is, or who has it. but anyhow i think i am gonna go buy it b/c the guy alled me again and told me to just give him $50 for the whole thing, so i cant turn that down.

R3b3lx
04-27-2007, 11:40 AM
i would have the vin run by local police. 50 bucks isnt worth a theft record