PDA

View Full Version : NEW: FourWerx Carbon Fiber Hood...

xsr_racing28c
04-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Well guys, in recent months I've ventured into starting up my own business and have been doing some extensive product research on the 04-07 450r's to produce some lightweight carbon fiber peices to compliment the chassis...

The hoods on the 450r's are amoung the most commonly replaced parts of the machine to give you that distinctive look. With many companys stepping into the market of hoods, these companies sometimes don't totally invest there money into the quality of the product and focus more on sales...

When setting out to release a high quality hood for the 450r, my main focus was to have a hood made from the high quality materials, and also give the machine the smooth clean looks many strive to achieve when building a custom or race machine.

Pictured below is the newest product I've come up with. The FourWerx "Stealth" Carbon Fiber hood looks very clean and the lines nearly are perfect to the 450r. I used Stainless Steel hardware (included w/ Hood) and some rubber o-rings to apply the hood to the plastics. With only (2) 1/4" holes needing to be drilled for mounting, this hood was a breeze to fit on and the fit and finish on the hood was great!! Using 100% REAL Carbon Fiber, this hood is of the highest of quality!

Here I have the hood installed onto a Honda 450R.. Keep in mind, the hood fits any year TRX 450r from 2004-2007... Pictured the hood is used with the stock 06-07 headlight, but it also looks great on any year without any light!!!

Priced at : $185 + shipping this is a killer deal for a high quality Carbon Fiber Hood!!

Because the hoods are hand crafted, these hoods will be made at the time of sale, so the right now I do not have any in stock..If you are interested, feel free to contact me through pm or by email... Email me @ fwm@fourwerx.com

Thanks, Jay

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/xsr_racing28c/DSC01929.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/xsr_racing28c/DSC01928.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/xsr_racing28c/DSC01930.jpg

YZ400EX
04-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Since you are custom making them, you should make one for use on the 04-05 and be able to keep the light..

rollie
04-23-2007, 01:10 PM
wow! that looks really good, any plans for a scooped hood?

xsr_racing28c
04-23-2007, 01:13 PM
I am not really planning on making one to fit the stock 04-05 hood because I really do not it will generate much interest, because most people remove the headlight anyways..

I do plan on making a scooped hood soon, but will all of my projects and parts in the prototype stage right now, I'm just trying to cool down for a little bit and get some of the already designed parts made and completed for sale....

Thanks for the compliments also!! This is a dream of mine to get into the industry and hopefully you guys will appreciate all of the hard work I've put into these items.

Thanks again, Jay:)

81built2hill81
04-24-2007, 08:00 AM
What Kind Of Turn Around Time Would I Be Lookin At For One Of These Bad Boys.

xsr_racing28c
04-24-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm trying to generate interest and once I get a couple people who are buyers, I will start getting more built. Right now I have the one in the picture, and have two more that should be getting made within the next couple days.

Let me know if you guys are interested..

400exrider707
04-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Unless you are a paying site seller, this thread is going to get closed.... I had one closed on me because I had pics of a bearing carrier I made... I wasn't even offering to sell any, people started asking if I would sell and then it got closed!!! Just a heads up! Sweet looking hood by the way. Do you have any pics of it on an 04/05 without the headlight attached?

xsr_racing28c
04-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I do not have any pics of it on an 04-05, but will have some pics soon.. I'll keep you posted on that...

If the thread gets closed, its fine. I am not trying to sell them on here, just trying to generate interest...

Thanks, Jay

400exrider707
04-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by xsr_racing28c
I do not have any pics of it on an 04-05, but will have some pics soon.. I'll keep you posted on that...

If the thread gets closed, its fine. I am not trying to sell them on here, just trying to generate interest...

Thanks, Jay

Hey Im not the thread police or anything, just giving you a heads up, I wasn't even trying to generate interest on mine, just showing off what I made, and it got closed!

Yeah get some pics, its pretty nice looking. Are you taking sponsorship resumes!:devil:

xsr_racing28c
04-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Once I get my feet on the ground a little bit more, I'll be doing something with discounting products... That will be down the road...

Thanks, Jay