PDA

View Full Version : f/s 400ex parts list

billyboy
04-23-2007, 10:52 AM
LIST HAS BEEN DELETED. ATV TO BE SOLD AS WHOLE. RELISTED IN THE ATV FOR SALE COLUMN. ALOT OF OFFERS BUT NOTHING POSITIVE AND THIS NEEDS TO GO. WANTING TO HELP TROY15X OUT

:D PLUS I WANT HIS 450R

AtvMxRider
04-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Wanna sell the handguards? PM me a price

billyboy
04-24-2007, 05:18 AM
NOPE. List only. For now.

I would say I could probably get you a new set, but the last time I was in the Iron Pony in Columbus they did not have any.

All PM's returned.

billyboy
04-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Your right I did. I compared them this weekend to another set That my cousin in Columbus has and they are in fact the same things. I actually listed all parts individually this time after going back and checking the items.

There is nothing to watch out for.

kwik02gixxer
04-24-2007, 07:22 PM
do you have a starter clutch? need one asap im near lancaster ohio and will come and get it . also bottom $$$ on plastic and accept on trades on mine?

billyboy
04-25-2007, 05:14 AM
Brother you need to tell me more than that. I used to ride/race them. I have to take my motors to be worked on. What exactly is it?

billyboy
04-26-2007, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by kwik02gixxer
do you have a starter clutch? need one asap im near lancaster ohio and will come and get it . also bottom $$$ on plastic and accept on trades on mine?

I AM STILL GLADLY GOING TO HELP YOU OUT. I WILL SEND YOU A PM WITH MY NUMBERS IN IT HERE IN A BIT.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN STOPPED. SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD, OTHERS ARE BEING SOLD WITH THE ATV IN ANOTHER THREAD. THANKS FOR THE OFFERS.