PDA

View Full Version : Cernics ?

Ex_Rider43
04-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Are they supose to reply to our emails?

I sent maybe 4 or 5 to a couple of their adress to know if they shipped my stuff because its been almost a month now and I need them here.

I got some stuff from them before and it went pretty good but now its very different.

JRP
04-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ex_Rider43
Are they supose to reply to our emails?

I sent maybe 4 or 5 to a couple of their adress to know if they shipped my stuff because its been almost a month now and I need them here.

I got some stuff from them before and it went pretty good but now its very different.

kyle is very busy 24/7. he rarely responds to emails. you need to call them and ask.:)

Trx250rider86
04-23-2007, 10:02 AM
kyle was away all weekend he will be back today

JRP
04-23-2007, 10:38 AM
yep. i herd he did pretty good in unlimited a. im calling him today when i get home from school to see how he did, and to let him know how i did this weekend!

Trx250rider86
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
yup he did awesome, did good in Pro Am too. 4th i believe

racerx573
04-23-2007, 03:41 PM
What's your name and what did you order? Kyle is flooded with e-mails and phone calls all day long, literally nonstop phone ringing. I will assisting him with his department starting soon.

quad2xtreme
04-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by JRP
yep. i herd he did pretty good in unlimited a. im calling him today when i get home from school to see how he did, and to let him know how i did this weekend!

Quit calling him to BS Jordan. :grr: He was so busy this morning I was onhold for 10 minutes and had to hang up for a business meeting. I called back in the afternoon and he was still busy...was probably talking to you. :)

I just ordered the rear fendor brackets that Walsh makes. He said I will have them Wednesday or Thursday. Anyone else bending up the stock ones? I just saw these listed on ebay for the 1st time. I've never ordered from them before but it seemed easy enough to me.

/Jon

racerx573
04-23-2007, 03:50 PM
He took 4th in Pro-Am I am pretty sure.

JRP
04-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by racerx573
He took 4th in Pro-Am I am pretty sure.

yea he did. i called him around 3ish and i was on hold for 10+ minutes and i called back around 4:30 and finally got ahold of him.

Ex_Rider43
04-25-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by racerx573
What's your name and what did you order? Kyle is flooded with e-mails and phone calls all day long, literally nonstop phone ringing. I will assisting him with his department starting soon.

I ordered a Tag sproket kit with the regina chain and also a cernics graphic kit.

it was shipped to :

Louis Bolduc
10 route 271
St-Éphrem de beauce
QC, canada
G0M1R0

thank you

Ex_Rider43
05-17-2007, 12:38 AM
nobody answers so paypal is taking care of it right now.

:mad:

derekhonda
05-17-2007, 05:53 AM
That sucks man. Whats the screen name so we all know who not to order from?

Trx250rider86
05-17-2007, 07:23 AM
cernics is great i get all my parts thru them, even hooked me up with a 10% discount for being a ltr hq member and gave me free 1 day shipping because i got all my parts thru them. Just because one person had a problem dont mean you have to tell other people not to order from them, sometimes its the buyer, not the seller

derekhonda
05-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Or, id rather order from someone who I have never heard having bad service. maybe thats just me though....

JRP
05-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Trx250rider86
cernics is great i get all my parts thru them, even hooked me up with a 10% discount for being a ltr hq member and gave me free 1 day shipping because i got all my parts thru them. Just because one person had a problem dont mean you have to tell other people not to order from them, sometimes its the buyer, not the seller

agreed. They treat me very well and i have no problems. Some things take awhile, but i get all my stuff within 2 weeks usually.

Quad18star
05-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Trx250rider86
Just because one person had a problem dont mean you have to tell other people not to order from them, sometimes its the buyer, not the seller

I don't think it's the buyers fault on this one. He has obviously made an attempt to resolve this issue with Cernics before going public with it , but that got him nowhere. If you own a company that has an email address for people to get in contact with you , you make it a priority to check your emails atleast once per day ... especially if you have an online buying system.

Sometimes chit happens or orders get screwed up , but there's no excuse for unanswered emails from a month ago in regards to items bought.

Customer satisfaction should come before racing anyday , especially if the owner wants to keep customers.

Ex_Rider43
05-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Ive already bought stuff from them in the past and everything went good and it was from their e-bay store.

Now I buy from their website and its a total nightmare.