PDA

View Full Version : TRADE: Free ride pass for videos

dan harris
04-23-2007, 09:23 AM
We are having the atvriders.com ride at the park in two weekends, May 5th and 6th. We'll have cooked pit beef lunch on Saturday for all members. Satruday night I'd like to show videos of the park outside the dining hall at the community firepit.

I'm looking for good video's shot at the park to play on the tv?? IF YOU MAIL ME A VIDEO THAT WILL PLAY IN A DVD PLAYER I WILL EITHER MAIL OR HOLD A FREE PASS HERE FOR YOU. The pass will be good for one free day of riding at the park.

This will be a good chance to show off your video. And we will all enjoy watching them.

TO GET THE FREE PASS YOU HAVE TO MAIL YOUR dvd - NO HAND DELIVERIES.

Mail your dvd to Breezewood Proving Grounds, 4626 Robinsonville Road, Clearville PA 15535

Unfortunately I'm still on Dial Up and can't download all the great video's everyone has posted. I still haven't seen most of them and would really like to. So kick out them videos !!

mine
04-23-2007, 11:02 AM
hey dan, Im not sure if we'll be up for the 5/6 but im sure my father will send in some. He actually put about 5 of them up on youtube. I'll ask him to burn it to dvd for ya, (as long as you play this one with my brother going over the bars on the int.track ):cool: hahha

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xdcqt1E4u4M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xdcqt1E4u4M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

mxdad
04-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Dan I took about 10-12 minutes of video from the mini and dining hall tracks on Saturday. I will burn it to a DVD and mail it off to you asap. I will get some more the next time we come up (prob 5/5).

dan harris
04-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks guys - your gonna be famous !

Who else has some good videos they want everyone to check out????

KOG
04-24-2007, 01:47 AM
thats cool im in the vid and ddint even know it

dan harris
04-24-2007, 09:20 PM
KOG, do you have any videos that were shot at the park??

Hope everybody is sending in those video's so we can have a cool video watching party on the 5th and 6th.

Keep this post going....

mxdad
04-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Dan I dropped the dvd in the mail for you yesterday. I am assuming you have a dvd player that will play DVD-R & DVD-RW???

flyboy62
04-25-2007, 01:06 PM
hey whos that kid on the 250 at 2:48 i heard that he was doin pretty good for a 250!

dan harris
04-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Adam,

got your video in the mail today. Thanks, Michael is really ripping up the kids track. Looking forward to showing it off at the Atv ride next Weekend.

I dropped a few stickers and a free pass in the mail for Michael. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.

mxdad
04-27-2007, 03:07 AM
Thanks Dan!!! We will be back up this Sunday with a bunch of new faces from District 6. I will get more video too!!! See you then!!!

mxdad
04-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Got the stickers and pass today!!! Thanks again!!!

I dropped another dvd in the mail for you today. It has about an hour from the dining hall & youth tracks from Sunday. Looks like we will be back on Saturday!!! See you then!!!

dan harris
05-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Adam it was good seeing you the past couple weekends. Thanks for the video's - Michael is really ripping it up! Great shots of him Ryan and Austin. I'm going to be putting a whoop section on that track sometime next week. I'm going to take out the water jump option and make that a nice set of small whoops. I don't think anyone does the water jump?

flyboy62
05-09-2007, 06:08 PM
that would be alsome to have a whoops section on the kids track!!