PDA

View Full Version : the Landing MX 4/22 race

coolguy8769
04-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Well it was a VERY interesting day. Day started out crazy. As we pull up the riders meeting is ending (they started everything an hour early?) I unload and get dressed as fast as i can and barly make practice. As i am waiting for my race to start i see these two girls in the field by were i parked NUDE tanning!! :eek: lol yes you heard me right. trust me the binoculars came in handy today ;)

As i am sitting there 30 minutes later the same two girls come up and say hi, they where both my age! ( dont think they knew i saw em though) we get to talking and they are comin to the next budds race too, then we go about our busniess. After my last race i am packin up and i heard "bye gorgeous". lmao made my day, forget racing....

ALRIGHT now to the racing first race i got 11th off the line. First lap i pass about 5 guys and am goin strong. I hold my own for 3 laps and then on the last lap my hands locked up and i couldn't push the gas and everyone passed me again, i got 8th. Second moto i get 5th off the line and hold that spot the whole race. Once again on the last lap my hands lock up and fall back to 8th again. I just dont have the endurance like i used to before my back. I need to get back in shape badly....

all in all it was a great day. i bought a pic from the track photographer and it was worth every penny! (sorry paps)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6074/jeff42207pl9.jpg

save it and zoom out, the quailty is GREAT

honda4life72
04-22-2007, 07:56 PM
nice pic:macho

Pappy
04-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769

all in all it was a great day. i bought a pic from the track photographer and it was worth every penny! (sorry paps)

lol..a good pic is a good pic no matter who took it!

looks like you need a tennis ball to get that hand strength up! but glad you got to see some tater and had a good safe day of racin! i have quads all over running good today, both mx and xc!

coolguy8769
04-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
lol..a good pic is a good pic no matter who took it!

looks like you need a tennis ball to get that hand strength up! but glad you got to see some tater and had a good safe day of racin! i have quads all over running good today, both mx and xc!

yea i made the tool with the stick and the wieght on a string that was on doug gust's old website awhile back. it seems to help alittle....

how was the PA regional?

Pappy
04-22-2007, 09:30 PM
The Cernics/Suzuki regional was one of the best mx races ive been to in a long time

ZeroLogic
04-22-2007, 09:31 PM
So where's the picture of the nude tanning ladies?:devil: :p

Trx250rider86
04-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
The Cernics/Suzuki regional was one of the best mx races ive been to in a long time

yes it was a awesome turn out. i seen you and cody by the bridge, i was blue suzuki #69 if you got any pics

TWISTED
04-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
So where's the picture of the nude tanning ladies?:devil: :p

I'm waiting for that, as well........

coolguy8769
04-23-2007, 07:30 PM
haha sorry guys. Didnt have my camara with me, trust me i thought about it.....