PDA

View Full Version : Raptor 350 or Honda 400ex

w00dy845
04-22-2007, 07:10 PM
k i am 14 about 6' and 195lbs and i am thinking about getting a new quad
i have ridin my freinds quads so im not that new to riding but i still am inexperienced since i have not owned a quad yet so i am looking for a nice quad thats pretty fast and easy to ride and maintain
i have been looking at both the 350 and 400ex for a long time now but i still want to know which one is easier to ride and maintain and which one is better performance wise but also keep in mind i am pretty big for my age and want a quad that can handle me and fit me good as well

Robin Hood
04-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Hands down 400ex. Honda's are a breeze to maintain and don't break anywhere as much as a Yamaha will. All the kids around me have 400's and where they lack in power they make up in not being a pain in the *** to put back together after every ride...

400 = More power, easier to maintain, can pretty much take it anywhere.

ida400ex
04-27-2007, 10:37 AM
definatly go with honda. when i was thinking about getting a quad i had the same question, and i am sure glad i got the honda. i have rode it for 3 hard years and nothing has broke.

fatazzwarrior
04-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Both are great bikes. I like the raptor mainly because I am a Yamaha guy. BUT, the 400 is faster, better handling, and has better suspension. I guess if I had to put down my $ on one of these two I would have to ride red:ermm: