PDA

View Full Version : Travis Spader

trxwannbe
04-22-2007, 04:19 PM
well spader decided to come on out and join us for the first NEATV race at walden mx in walden New York and took a pretty hard tumble today in the first pro moto holeshot it looked like he hooked a tire between someone elses nerfs and rear tire and he went end over end and the quad did a complete flip at least 3 or 4 times i don't know much else it didn't seem like he was hurt to bad if at all but i will say for his sake he was looking good yesterday in open practice...Jasmin Plante ended up winning both pro motos

flex13
04-22-2007, 06:16 PM
In his second class he was 2nd at the start, moved to first then jasmin plante passed him and on the 2nd lap he pulled off. I don't know if he was fealing the effects of that crash or bike problems? Plante was tearing it up out there also Michael Brown won his qualifier with no seat. Did Brown finish second to Plante in the finals? I had to leave after the first round.

04-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Yea I saw him in practice this morning and I was like :eek: .

Nac's22
04-22-2007, 09:55 PM
what did he break in the pro-am LCQ? i saw him pull off my friend got 3rd in that race. i was talking to him on the gate for the LCQ while i was helpin my friend out. he was a very cool person. real good guy. it was amazing how fast he was.

Nac's22
04-23-2007, 11:45 PM
was it true that he was skippin the woops? i heard alot of people sayin it but i just cant see it happening.