PDA

View Full Version : Local Dealership....

400exracer511
04-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Since most people hate their local dealership and most on this site say that they are incompetent.... I just thought I would say that my local honda/kawasaki dealership is great. Everyone who works there knows what they are talking about and are the most helpful people I know. True, the prices are real high but I still go there for spark plugs, oil, chain lube, ect. and whenever I have a probem I can't figure out they are always willing to discuss it with me.

Just wanted to post that there are some good ones amidst all the crappy ones.

Anyone else?

Mean250r
04-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by 400exracer511
Since most people hate their local dealership and most on this site say that they are incompetent.... I just thought I would say that my local honda/kawasaki dealership is great. Everyone who works there knows what they are talking about and are the most helpful people I know. True, the prices are real high but I still go there for spark plugs, oil, chain lube, ect. and whenever I have a probem I can't figure out they are always willing to discuss it with me.

Anyone else?

When people say they hate there dealerships its usualy because if you need something aftermarket they charge you a arm and a leg.

400exrider707
04-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by 400exracer511

Anyone else?

I just hate bringing anything to get worked on. The sales guys and most of the parts guys are pretty cool, and help most of us local racers on out parts, granted I can still get some stuff cheaper else where, but I help support them, as far as service guys....forget that... I'd rather have a monkey working on my quad.

ZeroLogic
04-22-2007, 06:12 PM
I love my dealer ship, most people around my area know Rusty Palmers. Great place.

my88r
04-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I just hate bringing anything to get worked on. The sales guys and most of the parts guys are pretty cool, and help most of us local racers on out parts, granted I can still get some stuff cheaper else where, but I help support them, as far as service guys....forget that... I'd rather have a monkey working on my quad.

ya service guy a arent to good i know a few there okay. there isnt to many well round shops around. price are unless you work a deal when you buy there bikes. are local shop they gave my uncle 80% on all his parts.

450raider
04-23-2007, 07:44 AM
well im still sayin that my local honda only dealership blows, they are goofy old people that know nothing about current models (although if you have an old as dust indian they could probably help you with it), and a few places around me suck as well like when you try to buy something in cash they expect you to pay msrp, tax, and whatever else they can add on, to get any work done with knowledge i have to drive about 90mi. to corbin ky to this rather large honda/yam dealer and when you buy something there in cash they work with you to get a solid rounded off price, ive bought so much from their i can get dealers discount on aftermarket stuff (which still aint that much but the thought of its cool :D )