What about the summer races?

MO-EX-RIDER
05-11-2007, 08:20 PM
wtf does "local classes apply" mean???? :huh

MO-EX-RIDER
05-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Mid-South Riders:

The summer schedule is listed below:

5/20 Mid-South Summer Camp Co-Sanction @ Burtons Sugar Farm Michigan City, MS.
This location is being considered for a Winter Event next season. For those who can make this event, please send me some feedback on how well you think
it would do for a Winter Series location (any why). This summer event will
be scored by the Memphis club, not our normal Score Machine crew. This is your chance to see the property and get a practice round. Local classes apply.

6/24 Mid-Summer Camp SERA Co-Sanction @ Bolivar, TN (BIKES ONLY). Local classes apply. Scored by club/SERA.

6/8 Mid-South Summer Camp at Marion IL. This location is being considered for a Winter Event next season. This is your chance to see the property and get a practice round. For those who can make this event, please send me some feedback on how well you think it would do for a Winter Series location
(any why). Score Machine Scoring.

7/22 Winter Series Awards Banquet

7/29 Mid-South Summer Camp at Westmoreland, TN

8/19 Mid-South Summer Camp at Vanleer, TN

8/26 Mid-South Summer Camp at Cadiz, KY

This summer, due to conflicts, co-sanction issues, and most of all, a very limited number of non-cosanction summer locations, the summer series will be a "Summer Camp" fun and practice series. We will not be keeping points for this summer series. For races that are listed as co-sanctioned, local classes will be used and local scoring will be used where indicated. All other events will have the regular Score Machine scoring crew. I will post scores from those races or links to them when they are made available to the series.

duke416ex
05-14-2007, 08:04 AM
It means that if the classes are different in the cosanctioned races then we will be going by the classes from whatever group is putting them on instead of the normal Mid South classes.

smr
05-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by duke416ex
It means that if the classes are different in the cosanctioned races then we will be going by the classes from whatever group is putting them on instead of the normal Mid South classes.

Will we be running the D11 classes at Marion?