PDA

View Full Version : TRX90 Pink Wire

flht_db
04-21-2007, 11:18 AM
I have searched on the pink wire to cut for the TRX90. I've seen responses to cut the one out of the CDI and reponses to cut the one out of the engine case. I believe both will kill the rev limiter. The one coming out of the case (above the shift pattern on the casing) goes to a plug with a red and green wire next to it.

I'm attaching 2 pictures and wonder if anyone can verify which (or possibly Both) is (are) correct.

First is the pink wire I believe is going into the CDI.

flht_db
04-21-2007, 11:19 AM
The second picture is the only pink colored one I found out of the case.

Thanks for the help-
Dennis

flht_db
04-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I cut the second one out of the engince case. Was able to unplug acut with enough overlap in case I needed to splice back. Running in the garage ****ing through seems to run at a higher rev.

We'll se tomorrow.

bevel head
04-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by flht_db
I have searched on the pink wire to cut for the TRX90. I've seen responses to cut the one out of the CDI and reponses to cut the one out of the engine case. I believe both will kill the rev limiter. The one coming out of the case (above the shift pattern on the casing) goes to a plug with a red and green wire next to it.

I'm attaching 2 pictures and wonder if anyone can verify which (or possibly Both) is (are) correct.

First is the pink wire I believe is going into the CDI. ,you don't have to cut any of the pink wire's just pull the wire out of the plug going into the cdi using a real thin pick or something that way you can reinstall the wire if you ever have to