PDA

View Full Version : yip yip heray!!!

One_Bad_400
04-21-2007, 08:06 AM
todays my b-day!!! i finally turned 17....... hum?!?! dont feel no different... welp i'm abotu to go for a b-day ride around the house... i'll come back and tell ya'll if i got any faster! haha :p

CRich[814]
04-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
i'll come back and tell ya'll if i got any faster!

haha.

happy bday!

One_Bad_400
04-21-2007, 09:41 AM
well... i dont know if i got any faster... but if i had a camera man always with me... i would had made a bad video! hahahha... i was checking out this new dirt road there cutting threw and then i got on a main road 5 lanes wide and was in top of 5th rolling with this Honda Civic and pulled the front wheels up and rode a wheelie almost a full mile if not CLOSE to a full mile right beside this black kid in a civic givin my the thumbs up the hole time! hahahahah... it was bad...i dont think i've ever ridden a wheelie that long abotu 60-65 MPH??!?!

mine
04-21-2007, 12:52 PM
i got on a main road 5 lanes wide and was in top of 5th rolling with this Honda Civic and pulled the front wheels up and rode a wheelie almost a full mile if not CLOSE to a full mile right beside this black kid in a civic givin my the thumbs up the hole time! hahahahah...

You're cool. :o

yamaha250f
04-21-2007, 02:53 PM
well... i dont know if i got any faster... but if i had a camera man always with me... i would had made a bad video! hahahha... i was checking out this new dirt road there cutting threw and then i got on a main road 5 lanes wide and was in top of 5th rolling with this Honda Civic and pulled the front wheels up and rode a wheelie almost a full mile if not CLOSE to a full mile right beside this black kid in a civic givin my the thumbs up the hole time! hahahahah... it was bad...i dont think i've ever ridden a wheelie that long abotu 60-65 MPH??!?!

hey one_bad_400 one time i was on a 8 lane dirt road and i popped a wheelie on my mountain bike i was in 26th gear pedaling as fast as i can when wouldnt you know it the energizer bunny ran up along side me and i kept going and going and going it was way kewl :p :macho

suzukigirl
04-21-2007, 03:22 PM
happy birthday :)

SGA
04-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by yamaha250f
hey one_bad_400 one time i was on a 8 lane dirt road and i popped a wheelie on my mountain bike i was in 26th gear pedaling as fast as i can when wouldnt you know it the energizer bunny ran up along side me and i kept going and going and going it was way kewl :p :macho
HAHA, I was thinking the same thing, something along those lines:D

Of course this whole threads gonna turn into a flame fest bout him riding on the road and such and then one us mods will have to delete it.

yamaha250f
04-21-2007, 04:08 PM
hell yeah sga i was prob going about 110-120mph haha i bet you have a pretty nasty war story lets hear it

One_Bad_400
04-21-2007, 09:20 PM
wow... thanks for flamin and being smartelic everyone... i just thought i was cool and i wasnt bragging or anything... its not like my birthday wasnt shivity enough... oh well... better luck next year

oh.. btw... thank you CRich and Suzukigirl

ATV Chic
04-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Happy belated b-day man! :)

insaneracin2003
04-23-2007, 01:12 PM
yeah,what she ^^^ said