PDA

View Full Version : School threats

IOWAracer
04-21-2007, 12:21 AM
http://www.kq2.com/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=5338

tells exactly what happend and we are still goin to school the guy made bond we defently messed with him im kinda scared and dont know what to do any ideas think he will act onit?

CRich[814]
04-21-2007, 07:00 AM
a picture is worth 1000 words, not 1000 deaths. he wont do anything. he's mostlikely just upset about his daughter. do you know what the picture was?

my girlfriends school has gotten two threats since the VT tech shootings. one guy and one girl. they both got arrested. people are just messed up nowadays.

Pappy
04-21-2007, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
he wont do anything. he's mostlikely just upset about his daughter.

people are just messed up nowadays.

kind of ironic isnt it.

any threat should be taken seriously, and when kids are involved, even more so. more of the internet killings will start popping up also, people are not as protected by the safety of a computer screen as they think they are. in other countries this is a growing and tragic trend, and it will hit this country like a run away train. a person makes a threat online today, and next wednesday he kills somebody....sick world.

ryansblaster
04-21-2007, 08:25 AM
a couple of months ago our high school got a call saying that there was a bomb inside, When they searched the school they didn't find anything. They ended up catching the guy.

DVXracer
04-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by ryansblaster
a couple of months ago our high school got a call saying that there was a bomb inside, When they searched the school they didn't find anything. They ended up catching the guy.

Yeah same at my school . What school do you go to ?

ryansblaster
04-21-2007, 08:34 AM
I don't go there but it's Quincy senior high.

DVXracer
04-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Yeah thats no where around my school .

orca0294
04-21-2007, 01:15 PM
We haven't had any lately but if it does happen we usually aren't informed till after. Also, what is the point in making a bomb threat if you really want it to go through? if you want to blow up the school wouldn't you want to keep it on the down low? Our world is becoming corrupt.

yamaha250f
04-21-2007, 03:55 PM
not to have the race card thrown against me but if they stayed in their own country things would be alot better in the us not to mention how many more jobs we would have

DVXracer
04-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by yamaha250f
not to have the race card thrown against me but if they stayed in their own country things would be alot better in the us not to mention how many more jobs we would have

Amen

IOWAracer
04-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Today the man that mad the threats was seen buying a gun, ammo, and a rifle now there is a hellicopter flying over my principles house and also he was heard telling someone that he was going to start with the elemntry and work his way up

04-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by DVXracer
Yeah thats no where around my school .

I live in Olney, and we've had two bomb threats in the last week. It's getting retarded. If I ever find the person that's making the bomb threats...I'll make sure they can't make anymore with a baseball bat. :mad: