PDA

View Full Version : how to tell....

xtullyx16
04-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Okay soo not to sound like a wussy but how do I know if my g/f is lieing to me or telling me the truth... see the problem is at my school they'res lots of rumors about her and im having a hard time sorting out whats a lie and whats true.. they're mostly sex rumors... and i asked her and she said she has had 2 sex partners that had sex with virgins.. and well she says if i have any questions that she will answer them honestly cause she has nothing to lie about.. but i have a hard time trusting her when its like everyday i get sumthint that happened like 2 weeks ago or sum ****.. its been about a month and im already hooked on her which sucks... oh yeah and 2 other things u guys should know when u guys comment back is that we go to different schools and we dont know eachothers past .. like i didnt know her growing up so i dont know if shes lieing about sum things shes done or not.. mm thanks i guess :(

troutman561
04-20-2007, 10:43 PM
You're 17, dont waste your time, she probably is lying, girls that age for the most part are not right in the head...

chillinsk8err
04-20-2007, 10:47 PM
dude, suck it up, your not going to marry her just live it up, ... seriously stop being a little girl about it.

CRich[814]
04-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
You're 17, dont waste your time, she probably is lying, girls that age for the most part are not right in the head...

i agree. you could just ask someone from her school.

Mc. Muffin
04-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Rumors;)
95% of the time they are fake

SGA
04-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Ahh to be in highschool again.

Theres no paperwork or manual that comes with girls, you just have to learn on your own.

Its hard to tell if anyone is telling the truth or not when they speak. I suppose it could be found out but is it worth it jumping through all those hoops? Then shes not going to trust you for snooping and digging all in her past. No one wants to be around someone who doesnt trust them.

One thing I have learned is after a little time goes by the truth almost always comes out. Have some paitence, she told you she was telling you the truth and has no reason to lie.
Believe her and let it go and have fun or if its going to eat you up, shes not the right girl for you.

xtullyx16
04-20-2007, 11:03 PM
thanks sga.. right now i cant even talk to her cause her school took her cell phone... soo im kinda holding **** in and its just making me nuts.. but i do think shes a great girl ..

Aceman
04-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Rumors are BS, I had the same problem with my girl. The one thing I've learned out of all of this is, don't believe anything other people say unless you know them to be honest people. Your girl has already said she'd tell you if you asked, so unless she's giving you a reason to doubt her just take her word for it. If this girl makes you happy and treats you right, who cares what everyone else thinks?

xtullyx16
04-20-2007, 11:30 PM
she treats me like a freakin king but when im not around is when im most concerned specially when shes around one of her ex b/f's.. like today one of my classmates who knows her came up to me and said she saw her and this kid flirting liike all over eachother .. like touching hands and ****.. and well they are friends which im fine.. but thats crap that i have a hard time thinking its just a rumor.. i asked around and most everyone say they dont even hang out in the morning.. idk i feel bad questioning her but i dotn wanna be made into a fool

Aceman
04-20-2007, 11:37 PM
It's up to you what you do. Myself, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Unless you catch her lying to you or see her fooling around I'd let it go.

SGA
04-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by xtullyx16
but i do think shes a great girl ..

Well then she probably is a great girl, our instincts and gut feelings are usually right. Tune out what others are saying or you'll always be second guessing yourself. People love to spread rumors or hear juicy gossip, heck we all do and thats what most of that stuff is, just rumors spread by jealous people with no life.

I say the h*ll with what others say. If you like her, spend time with her, have fun and dont look back. If it doesnt work out with her thats just one of the hard knocks in life we all have to go through.

DVXracer
04-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Dont let girls get the best of you . Live it up and dont let anything get you down .

yamaha250f
04-21-2007, 10:20 AM
hey best thing to do just have fun when i was 16 i started goin out with this girl and i thought i was gonna spend the rest of my life with her and 3 and 1/2 years later we broke up i went 100 miles away to school lived above this hot chick started to plow her and now shes my g/f and i love her to death. what i just said prob isnt going to help you that much but hey have fun be young plow alotta girls and dont let them get ya mad they are all crazy. ya know that hole between their legs well do you know why its in line with their head? because theirs brains run out of it.

CRich[814]
04-21-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by yamaha250f
hey best thing to do just have fun when i was 16 i started goin out with this girl and i thought i was gonna spend the rest of my life with her and 3 and 1/2 years later we broke up i went 100 miles away to school lived above this hot chick started to plow her and now shes my g/f and i love her to death. what i just said prob isnt going to help you that much but hey have fun be young plow alotta girls and dont let them get ya mad they are all crazy. ya know that hole between their legs well do you know why its in line with their head? because theirs brains run out of it.

i got dibs for quoting this hahahaha.

yamaha250f
04-21-2007, 11:08 AM
hahaha yeah dude just stay in school and plow and everythings gonna be ok you can have fun with your buds and fun with the girls and everything will work out great :p

DVXracer
04-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
i got dibs for quoting this hahahaha.

:(