PDA

View Full Version : headlights shake BAD

adrenaline32
04-20-2007, 04:00 PM
my headlights on my 03 shake terribly when turning on my paddles. they literally bounch around. the black housing is just really loos and looks like some tabs my be broken or something. has this happeneed to anybody out there and if so what did u do? thanks guys

Ruby Soho
04-20-2007, 04:46 PM
the headlights have a little mount underneath them. look under there and tighten the bolts

2002Honda400ex
04-20-2007, 04:57 PM
your light housing is probably broken. Mine is broke and it bounces around to. It just happens when you ride hard

GPracer2500
04-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Those tabs broke on mine too. I ended up rigging something up inside there with zip-ties to hold them (hard do describe what I did exactly). It kinda worked. I didn't have much choice in where they pointed though. Sorta turned my low beams into high beams and by high beams into useless lights that pointed too high.

Eventually I resorted to driving some little screws through the plastic to hold everything in place. That was only marginally better.

Honda#4
04-20-2007, 06:21 PM
My housing is broke on mine too ,I let my brother ride my quad and he could'nt handle the power and he rolled it luckly nothing broke but he bent one tie rod.