PDA

View Full Version : it finally happend

kxrider
10-11-2002, 06:44 PM
well about a year ago my dad bought me a 250ex, and i out grew it fast, and i want a raptor, but he refuses to let me sell it, so i rag on it and rag on it and rag on it, i bent 3 axles, and i just 3rd one i just bent 40ft about 7ft high, onto flat landin, it is bent about 2 inches off, it is bad, and my dad said he is payin to replace it,but i am not allowed to jump anymore:confused: :mad: , i guess ill just get relly good at wheelies

Sparks425Ex
10-11-2002, 07:02 PM
Sorry to hear your pain man. I remember when i had a TRX300 before and I blew the shocks 5 times before i got a 400Ex.

Sportrax10
10-11-2002, 07:12 PM
are there any aftermarket axles made for a 250ex? cause if there is you should get one and then since your dad dosnt have to worry about you bending axels he should let u jump again

VooDuu Child
10-11-2002, 07:52 PM
ever think about getting a job, or if you're too young, doin farm/yard work and saving up and buying it yourself? Ya know, just a thought.

Rip_Tear
10-11-2002, 08:14 PM
I can see where your dads comming from if you have younger siblings, they will need something. Sounds like you should start saving!

kxrider
10-11-2002, 08:54 PM
im 16, bout to get a job, but i just go without a quad for the next year or so, just ride my kx, cause my dad said when he pays off some bills hes gettin a raptor, but at least i still have a bike that i can fly on:D

CHAUNCY
10-11-2002, 08:55 PM
kxrider:
You should tell your dad to get you a durablue axle.
Thay have plus sizes and are lifetime warranty im pretty sure.
Just a thought.

kxrider
10-12-2002, 01:00 PM
yeah, they have them but they are 289$, and he said he will get that but that will just put off longer til i get my raptor, or 250r

10-12-2002, 01:03 PM
if i had a KX125 like u, i wouldnt even ride hte 250ex except when i was bored.

phatswinn
10-12-2002, 01:17 PM
thast exacty what im thinking, why kill the ex when u got a kx sittin in the garage

Guy400
10-12-2002, 01:28 PM
The bigger question here is why do beat on the 250EX just because he won't let you sell it? That shows your father an utter lack of respect and maturity on your part. Maybe instead of beating on the 250EX you should ride it within it's limits and take good care of it. Show your father that you're responsible enough to ride a bigger, more expensive quad. If I was your father there's no way I'd be looking to buy you a $6000 quad judging by the way you take care of the $3500 one. You should consider yourself lucky that he's even paying for the 3rd axle since you admittedly just beat on it because you don't want the quad anymore.

10-12-2002, 01:42 PM
Leave the kid alone. He likes to shred and don't have the quad for it. Don't get a Raptor kid. I had one, and you will be very dissapointed if you get one. They blow. I would get a 400EX or if you can swing it get a Cannondale. Sounds like the Dale would be better suited for your crazy *** anyway....peace

10-12-2002, 01:49 PM
I say you should sell the dirt bike and buy another quad.. but save up to buy a better one. your 16!? Man that sux he control's your life like that but he is paying for it.

Guy400
10-12-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by justfine
Leave the kid alone. He likes to shred and don't have the quad for it. Don't get a Raptor kid. I had one, and you will be very dissapointed if you get one. They blow. I would get a 400EX or if you can swing it get a Cannondale. Sounds like the Dale would be better suited for your crazy *** anyway....peace What he likes to do and what is right to do are two different things. So what you're saying is it's OK for this kid to intentionally ruin this 250EX just because his dad won't buy him something bigger?

I can't fault him for wanting to ride faster, jumper higher, etc. but that doesn't give him the right to run this quad into the ground just to spite his father. He said it himself, "my dad bought me a 250ex, and i out grew it fast, and i want a raptor, but he refuses to let me sell it, so i rag on it and rag on it and rag on it, i bent 3 axles..." It would be one thing if he accidentally bent the axle by clipping a tree or something but he's blantantly running this thing into the ground.

10-12-2002, 02:08 PM
I tear stuff up too. I guess I don't appriceate nothing. My family has money, so I just tear stuff up and get new. It is fun.....:rolleyes:

2K1 300EX
10-12-2002, 05:55 PM
I agree with GuyLT250R.....you're lucky he paying for the axles that you keep intentionally bending. Once you have to pay for something with your own money you respect it alot more.

kxrider
10-13-2002, 02:00 PM
i dont know were yall got the idea i am tryin to tear it up, but i sure as **** aint, and i aint sellin my dirt bike, cause it is alot beter than any quad i am gona be able to afford it i sell it

kxrider
10-13-2002, 02:04 PM
can't fault him for wanting to ride faster, jumper higher, etc. but that doesn't give him the right to run this quad into the ground just to spite his father. He said it himself, "my dad bought me a 250ex, and i out grew it fast, and i want a raptor, but he refuses to let me sell it, so i rag on it and rag on it and rag on it, i bent 3 axles..." It would be one thing if he accidentally bent the axle by clipping a tree or something but he's blantantly running this thing into the ground.

when i said i rag on it, and rag on it, and rag on it, i mean that i ride it to hard, i aint a spoiled brat or nothin, i apperciate my quad very much, i was that thing everyday, i bet, ,that it is cleaner, and better up kept then over half of yalls quads

Bean
10-13-2002, 04:19 PM
dont bet on that, lol

i had to pay for all of my mods (insurance paid for R), 440 paid for by dirtbike sellin, and other stuff gettin sold, and some stocks i held, anyway, u wont trash something once u buy it urself

4punksdad
10-13-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by kxrider
well about a year ago my dad bought me a 250ex, and i out grew it fast, and i want a raptor, but he refuses to let me sell it, so i rag on it and rag on it and rag on it, i bent 3 axles, and i just 3rd one i just bent 40ft about 7ft high, onto flat landin, it is bent about 2 inches off, it is bad, and my dad said he is payin to replace it,but i am not allowed to jump anymore:confused: :mad: , i guess ill just get relly good at wheelies

yeah......your dad sounds like a real jerk. After all, why doesn't he just buy you everything you want, so you can "rag it".

acold7dusta
07-01-2005, 10:25 PM
its about time

hessianmx111
07-01-2005, 11:21 PM
This thread is like 2 years old, that guy did get pretty good at wheelies too, on a sport bike. I saw some pics of him a while ago on another site.

07-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by acold7dusta
its about time http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc15.jpg

chucked
07-02-2005, 07:23 AM
***** please, get a job.

chucked
07-02-2005, 07:23 AM
or a rich girlfriend

Warnerade
07-02-2005, 09:40 AM
i regret bumping a few old posts a few weeks ago...usualy it doesnt start a ****ing trend, but i guess now it does.

chucked
07-02-2005, 09:51 AM
holy crap, its been so long that kids prolly dead by now.

nacs400ex
07-02-2005, 10:32 AM
i bet, ,that it is cleaner, and better up kept then over half of yalls quads

If you've bent 3 axles then I can just imagine what condition the overall bike is. Any kid that comes on here running his mouth about his father, which has already done enough in buying you one quad. You should be GREATFUL that you have a 250ex boughten for you. Hell I bet he bought your KX too. Let the man have some fun for himself and buy a quad.

l I have a 250r I built and payed for myself, and if my dad were to ever buy me a 250ex I would be thankful even with the 250r, although it will never happen lol.

By coming on here and sayin my quads cleaner than all YALLS quad.
bahahaha everytime I read that I laugh.

Do you clean your quad with a toothbrush after every ride? Take apart the entire quad after every race just for precaution/something to do.

Do you even know how to take apart your quad and reassemble it? Or does Daddy do that for you too? GROW UP

07-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Has 4punks came back to this site latley because I rembre seing a thread when he left i was just wondering if he has came back yet?

chucked
07-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
If you've bent 3 axles then I can just imagine what condition the overall bike is. Any kid that comes on here running his mouth about his father, which has already done enough in buying you one quad. You should be GREATFUL that you have a 250ex boughten for you. Hell I bet he bought your KX too. Let the man have some fun for himself and buy a quad.

l I have a 250r I built and payed for myself, and if my dad were to ever buy me a 250ex I would be thankful even with the 250r, although it will never happen lol.

By coming on here and sayin my quads cleaner than all YALLS quad.
bahahaha everytime I read that I laugh.

Do you clean your quad with a toothbrush after every ride? Take apart the entire quad after every race just for precaution/something to do.

Do you even know how to take apart your quad and reassemble it? Or does Daddy do that for you too? GROW UP

dude, the threads like 10 years old.

born-2-race
07-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
Has 4punks came back to this site latley because I rembre seing a thread when he left i was just wondering if he has came back yet?

4punksdad is at cannondaleriders.com, and I don't think he will be coming back anytime soon :(

I'll have to search for that thread, I was away from the site when he left.

BTW, its funny seeing how many people are banned when you look at old threads :D

And now, let this thread die

LTandRaptorider
07-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by born-2-race
4punksdad is at cannondaleriders.com, and I don't think he will be coming back anytime soon :(

I'll have to search for that thread, I was away from the site when he left.

BTW, its funny seeing how many people are banned when you look at old threads :D

And now, let this thread die

His last post...

Last Post: 06-21-2005 03:17 AM

You can check someone's profile to see when they posted last.

And now, let this thread die... :p

born-2-race
07-02-2005, 09:25 PM
hmmm, guess I was wrong :blah:

nacs400ex
07-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by chucked
dude, the threads like 10 years old.

Yeah I realize that after I posted. Oh well, Im not gunna cry about it. Takes too much work to delete a post.

07-03-2005, 11:57 AM
I rembre now what it was called it was called "4punks is steping away" . Now lets let this thread die. lol

4punksdad
07-06-2005, 07:59 PM
thanks for the concern folks. I do still check in from time to time. And I still get e-mail notification when old threads are brought back to life. :)

07-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Glad to hear from you.By the looks of your name you have 4 kids,how are they doing? Staying out of trouble:p :blah:

kxrider
07-07-2005, 06:35 PM
gangsta gangsta im still alive jus dont mess with quads anymore i got a raptor sittin in my garage needs a one way bearing been sittin there for almost a year now its for sale

Warnerade
07-07-2005, 07:03 PM
cool....

SGA
07-07-2005, 08:44 PM
LOL, Funny thread. This is why i do not get mad on here and spout advice, just a waste of time. The kid got his raptor and now he has a street bike.
You can give good advice or opinions all day long on here, only about 1 percent will follow it or remember what you said in 24 hours.

Im mostly talking about the open forum here, theres tons of good info in the other forums.

Warnerade
07-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by SGA
LOL, Funny thread. This is why i do not get mad on here and spout advice, just a waste of time. The kid got his raptor and now he has a street bike.
You can give good advice or opinions all day long on here, only about 1 percent will follow it or remember what you said in 24 hours.

Im mostly talking about the open forum here, theres tons of good info in the other forums. i dont know if that was aimed at me..but i was being serious, the picture of him on his street bike is cool.

SGA
07-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Nah, not at you or anyone in paticular.
Im waiting for the complaints about no helmet, wont be long and away goes that pic. Save it while you can.

Warnerade
07-07-2005, 09:02 PM
riding without a helmet is so unsafe, it gives us quad riders a bad rep, i should report the post

kxrider
07-08-2005, 12:05 PM
i usually wear the lid for fast stuff but for circls and stuff im only gion bout 10mph really not much harm can be done

Flynbryan19
07-08-2005, 01:06 PM
i usually wear the lid for fast stuff but for circls and stuff im only gion bout 10mph really not much harm can be done

just a cracked skull....:rolleyes:

07-08-2005, 01:59 PM
how did you end up with the raptor?

kxrider
07-08-2005, 03:56 PM
sold my kx and bought the raptor

TGW_400ex
07-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Sounds like a fairytale ending if you ask me. I think I'm going to write a book on it and make millions!