PDA

View Full Version : Axis Shocks Fs

johnmxracer
04-19-2007, 11:11 AM
I have a set of axis long travel triple rate with rebound and comp adjust shocks for sale. they ahve about 5 rides on them since rebuild and are in great condition. They are built for +3 Walsh A-arms and 180lbs MX. I dont have a camera now to get pictures but i will try and borrow one from a friend in a few days. Im looking to get around $900 since i jsut spent almost $200 to rebuild them and they are only a year old. If you have any qeustions you can reach me on here. I will only accept paypal since there are alot of fake checks and stuff going around. If your interested make me an offer. My paypal is Johnmxracer@yahoo.com

johnmxracer
04-25-2007, 11:19 AM
***SHOCKS SOLD***
Im going to be changing my A-arms too due to a new sponsorship offer i got with JB Racing. The a-arms are Walsh +3 Long Travel. I bought them mid season last year. They were powdercoated over winter with Flat Black Bottoms and silver vien uppers. They have 2 rides on them since powdercoated. also this winter the Hiems and everything was changed. They come with Tie Rods and new hiem joint tie rod ends. Im looking to get $850 plus shipping but if your really interested im sure i can work somethign out with you. If you ahve any other questions feel free to message me.

John