PDA

View Full Version : to change or not to change....

trx400EXtreme
04-18-2007, 07:48 PM
ok, so i have an fmf q2 pipe on my 400ex. i used to have a white bros r4. i took the r4 off cuz my neighbors kept complaining about how loud it was. my dad just wanted to keep peace with them, but they still havn't been to nice to us. my dad said its ur choice to change it back if u want to. should i change to the white bros or keep my fmf on?

firefighterjosh
04-18-2007, 07:59 PM
What are they doing?

IMO...My neighbors like me and they liek engines. There was only one set of neighbors I did not like and I tried to piss them off. there dog would always crap in are yard, they would get crappy with me when I would bring there dog back to them. They really hated it when I paint balled it after the 100th crapping in my yard:devil: :grr: There cats pretty much live over at my house......so I really didn't care about my loud exhaulst.

If really depends on what they are doing

Ruby Soho
04-18-2007, 08:06 PM
what do you like more? whatever pipe you like better i would put on

trx400EXtreme
04-18-2007, 08:11 PM
ok, how bout this question, do u guys think the white bros. r4 is a good pipe.

firefighterjosh
04-18-2007, 08:17 PM
I think the White Bros is a good pipe. IMO its better then the FMF. But my first pick is a HMF. PLus IMO the White bros isn't that loud.

BlasterEaten250
04-18-2007, 08:17 PM
If they are complaining they obviously don't like it, so I would stay with the quieter pipe if I was you. JMO

DieselSmoke5000
04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Personally i like the white bros pipe. its one of the better pipes for the EX in my opinion. i have a T4 and its excellant but also pricy..

Best way to cure dog/cat problems is to do what i do.

Step 1: find animal
Step 2: prepare bailing twine, Wire, paper and pen. fine a large calliber shell casing. personally nothing looks more intimidating than a 3.5 inch 00 buck from a 10 guage...
Step 3: explain to neighbors that their animal needs to remain at home in well... u choose the words. i've chosen mine..
Step 4: wrap paper around casing, tied with Twine ( i prefer to tie a nuse (sp?) attatching case and note toghethor and run wire through the nuse attatching to collar or neck depending on animal
Step 5: Sign the note with SHOOT SHOVEL AND SHUTUP....

Cures all pet/neighbor boy problems.

Not that i've um... ever done that. :devil:

trx400EXtreme
04-19-2007, 06:53 PM
well guys, i just put the white bros pipe on. im only gonna leave it on for a while, but it sounds sooooo sick compared to the quiet fmf. firefighterjosh, i dont know if u know but the R4 is really loud. they dont make it any more. it's WIDE freakin open. i'll brob get an hmf this summer though, its alot easier to make quiet if u need to.

firefighterjosh
04-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by DieselSmoke5000
Personally i like the white bros pipe. its one of the better pipes for the EX in my opinion. i have a T4 and its excellant but also pricy..

Best way to cure dog/cat problems is to do what i do.

Step 1: find animal
Step 2: prepare bailing twine, Wire, paper and pen. fine a large calliber shell casing. personally nothing looks more intimidating than a 3.5 inch 00 buck from a 10 guage...
Step 3: explain to neighbors that their animal needs to remain at home in well... u choose the words. i've chosen mine..
Step 4: wrap paper around casing, tied with Twine ( i prefer to tie a nuse (sp?) attatching case and note toghethor and run wire through the nuse attatching to collar or neck depending on animal
Step 5: Sign the note with SHOOT SHOVEL AND SHUTUP....

Cures all pet/neighbor boy problems.

Not that i've um... ever done that. :devil:

Great now I am going to jail lol:o

Good deal:scary: I am sure there kids will love it:D

pigpin
04-20-2007, 01:24 PM
i know the feeling, my neighbors pretty much hate me and my full sparks exhuast.... but hey, everything i have is loud and fast,lol