PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Quit Doin Stupid Stuff

MichaelS693
10-11-2002, 03:39 PM
hey guys this is ot but i dont care....well today i was swimmin in my pool and i had this great idea to get a 8 foot ladder and jump off it into the pool well it wasnt so great......i got to the top of it and jumped off and it slipped my foot hit the edge of the pool right in the arch of my foot and i went in the water.....i dont know what i did to it but my mom said i just banged it up real good it sucks cause i cant ride on it or walk on it:( :grr sorry about the off topic post just had to vent

AtvMxRider
10-11-2002, 03:42 PM
Bet you won't do that again.

MichaelS693
10-11-2002, 03:44 PM
haha nope sure wont its all swollen and black and blue

Pappy
10-11-2002, 03:44 PM
has your dad ever done stuff like that? could explain the dumbass behavior.....ive seen it before:eek: :blah :D j/p....get better soon:cool:

kicken250x
10-11-2002, 03:46 PM
no doing stupid stuff is fun! why just yesterday i ran into my bus and bit a hole in my lip! think i care, nope! it was great. on minday or tuesday me and a few other friends are gonna do it all at the same time! if i see something that will make noise then u can bet in gonna run into it!! so see.... doing stupid stuff is fun!!! thats why we do it!!! later...

MichaelS693
10-11-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 400ex127
has your dad ever done stuff like that? could explain the dumbass behavior.....ive seen it before:eek: :blah :D j/p....get better soon:cool:

lol yeah he used to do stupid stuff all the time for instance when he was young he was reallly good at dirtbike racing and he finally quit in his late 20's well when he was in his early 30's he decided to just make a quick pass on a dirtbike at the track and he went over a table top and came down and wreck it broke his neck....... he walked around 2 days without knowing his neck was broke and one day he had his hands on the top of his head and pressed down and it hurt so the next day he went to the hospital to visit someone and decided to get x rays just to make sure and the doctor and everything rushed in and told him not to move and they strapped him down and put a pin and other junk in his neck but thank goodness he isnt paralized

Striker49
10-11-2002, 03:50 PM
Ehy, you learn from your mistakes. Now you will know not to let your kids do it. :p

Pappy
10-11-2002, 03:56 PM
i watched my dad do dumb stuff all the time....like....

drive his tractor into the pond( i warned him)

flip every trike and bike i ever had

fall down the river bank and broke his leg(i told him it was slick)

sunk his boat(i told him not to drink and have 2 chicks with him)

so i learned early.......stfu:D

10-11-2002, 04:19 PM
sunk his boat(i told him not to drink and have 2 chicks with him)

does this mean your not gonna have 2 chicks :confused: :blah :D

Pappy
10-11-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex

does this mean your not gonna have 2 chicks :confused: :blah :D

haha....yes...but wasnt in the middle of the bay...in the cuddy cabin lettin the other drunk chic drive the boat:D

tants
10-11-2002, 05:14 PM
today in lunch was dared to drink 10 8oz. chochlate milks for $10.
man i never felt sicker..........

ridered86
10-11-2002, 05:18 PM
yeah so far this month ive stolen a bobcat and got a detention this saturday for a sign that said "honk if you like boobs". im on a role

:rolleyes:

10-11-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Nasty250r
today in lunch was dared to drink 10 8oz. chochlate milks for $10.
man i never felt sicker..........

did u get the 10 bucks!!!???!!!??? lol

Sparks425Ex
10-11-2002, 05:29 PM
Actully the funny thing to me about this post is that i have tried the ladder into the poll trick. Except Me adn my friends put the ladder on the diving board. and i went to jump and somone pulled hte ladder out but i landed back first on teh water. It was a little red for a while but other then that no one was hurt.

At our school we have a sign out front of the school that we post up comign events on. Well since i am my class President I have to do the sign with some of my friends. We wrote " Honk If You Love the C0CK"

We got detention for 3 saturdays. It was deff. worth it.

tants
10-11-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by QuadMX18

did u get the 10 bucks!!!???!!!??? lol

i got ther $10. i also got about 10 knocks on the nurses bathroom door for me to hurry up! :D

brink400
10-11-2002, 06:29 PM
My ankle hurts pretty bad from my foot slipping off the peg and digging into the ground on my double. But I think im going to continue jumping. Looks like im going to be adding some nerfs real soon...

Rip_Tear
10-11-2002, 06:37 PM
I will continue to do dumb things, but only on the safer basis.... and it has to make me money!! Anything I wouldn't do has to make me money... School asked if I was going to the assembely... are you going to pay me to go? "Nope" I never showed up to receive my over 80% in every class award... asked me if I was going to show up for the prep rally at our school for the football game... I would rather go make $ and work for the rest of the day! they didnt like that! Our school sucks pretty hard core! If the soccer team isnt soring on their own net, they are loosing hard core anyways!... Foot ball team never wins.... I have no school spirit... They had a "Wear clothes day" who stayed home with no clothes on all day... ME LOL

Sportrax10
10-11-2002, 07:27 PM
Me and my neibors do stupid things all the time...

One day while we were riding one of my neibors 5 hp briggs go kart we decided to climb up a large mound of dirt about 10ft high..... after we mastered that it we got a little faster untill we started to get our rear tire off the ground at the top... Then the one kid hit it REALLY fast (and dont forget it dosnt have shocks) he jumped the whole thing and landed flat without getting hurt to bad about 7ft past the bottom of the hill, the go karts frame bent in half...
I do a lot of stuff at school.... to much to list but the next thing im doin is selling one of the kids that go to the catholic school right near the public school one of them fake evaporating ink bottles filled up with real ink:devil :devil

Motorcycledoors
10-11-2002, 10:39 PM
So, are you a dumb-*** or daredevil?

I say your a dumb-*** .

Bean
10-11-2002, 10:41 PM
dumb @sses, are my friends, they keep the world turning, we wouldnt have fun if it wasnt for idiots liek me and many more, there is a saying

god must like morons, me made a ton of them

TC17
10-11-2002, 11:46 PM
me and my friend are thinking of doing backflips into my pool off a jump. the pool is drained down 4 feet. the jump is 2 feet high. we can get about 1 foot of air plus the 2. that's about 6 feet. that should be fun. i'll get some pics and videos if i do it.

Guy400
10-12-2002, 05:49 AM
Oh my, after reading this thread I'm terrified about how this world is going to be in about 25 years cause some of you will be running it. Slipping when jumping off a ladder is definitely a momentary lack of common sense but it wasn't outright stupid. Some of the others that posted in here need help. One person just runs into school buses because it makes noise?? Well so does a kazoo, try that--it's safer. You keep running into things just to make noise and the next thing you know you're going to be wearing a slobber bib and a bicycle helmet. Someone stealing Bobcat's?? Sounds like your dad needs to have a nice heart to heart "talk" with you in the form of a paddling. Back flips into a half drained pool=death.

Motorcycledoors
10-12-2002, 07:36 AM
Bean, I guarantee dumb-*****s like you and your friends are only responsible for filling hospitals, phisical therapy centers, and morgues.

2003TRX250EX, they make spine boards for dumb-*****s like you.

GuyLT250R, nice to see someone w/commom sense and over 15yrs old!!

NDrider
10-12-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by kicken250x
no doing stupid stuff is fun! why just yesterday i ran into my bus and bit a hole in my lip! think i care, nope! it was great. on minday or tuesday me and a few other friends are gonna do it all at the same time! if i see something that will make noise then u can bet in gonna run into it!! so see.... doing stupid stuff is fun!!! thats why we do it!!! later...

You must be in training to be a WWE star, ;) well maybe not the brightest star.:eek: We can call you the BusBoy.:D :devil

CHAUNCY
10-12-2002, 09:27 AM
yea running into buses is stupid
and just cuzz it makes noise
one phrases come to mind when people do this
Sharp as a marble

kicken250x
10-12-2002, 10:21 PM
YES I AM THE DUMBASS GOD!!!! lol its really an inside joke...if you knew me and u knew some of there other that i do then you wouldnt think i was so stupid...or maybe you would think i was even stupider but oh well? im the kinda person that could care less about what someone else thinks about me. you can think im the coolest person in the world or the dumbest fu(k you ever seen in your life... i couldnt care less... oh well he!! i think its funny so...IM GONNA DO IT AGAIN!!haha later...:huh

Bean
10-12-2002, 11:19 PM
well, if it wasnt for my kind, jackass wouldnt exist, wrestling would suck worse than it already does, and hospitals would loose 80% of their money, so u should be happy we exist

quadfamily
10-12-2002, 11:30 PM
Michael and Brink, You guys better both go get x-rays or at least let a doctor look at your ankles!

Motorcycledoors
10-13-2002, 06:59 AM
Ya, I hear the phone ringing. It's your shrink, your late for your appointment; again.

As Honda says: Stupid Hurts.

10-13-2002, 08:46 AM
i dont do many stupid things, because theyre arent any occasions i can do anything on.

i put ketchup packages under the toilet seats :devil

thats about it for this month :(

phatswinn
10-13-2002, 09:30 AM
ive done the permantent ink in the invisable ink bottle thing.. the best was last night when some old guy yelled at me for going on his lawn, i punched his mailbox right off the post and about 15ft down the street...needless to say that was the farthest run me and my freinds have ever had.then when we stopped running we made a 3ft tall branch bearior accross a main road and some guy skidded into it doing like 50

kicken250x
10-13-2002, 11:53 AM
Im with Bean on what he said about the hosbital thing. Only I dont do stuff and get hurt...or atleast bad enough to have to go to the doc. Stupid stuff is a way of life for me and my friends. You get used to it after a while and it dont hurt anymore. Most of you may have thought i was pretty normal reading my posts but I bet now your thinking "Oh my god what an idiot... Ive seen some stupid stuff but that tops the charts." Also GuyLt250r you said if I keep running into stuff Im gonna be wearing a slobber bib and a bicycle helmet. I have a friend at school that has the bib but not the helmet. He was hit be a car when he was 10 (he is now 16). If that happens to me then so be it. I dont really believe in god but I do believe that there is some sort of plan for everyone and if that happens to me then that is what was ment to happen to me. Its pretty fun...it echos down all the halls and then teachers come out and stare at me like Im stupid. I think it is funny as he!!. There are alot of people calling me "Bus Boy" at school now because of that. Someone told me to make a new screen name called "IRunIn2Busses". I really dont care if they say that stuff but what I do care about is when other kids try it too. Last week I saw someone do it and they almost knocked them self out because the hit their head so hard on the side of the bus. I dont care if I get hurt I dont want someone else to pick up on my stupidity and hurt themselves trying to do what I have done for years. I know pretty much what Im doing so I dont hurt my self. Yes i know there can be miscalculation in speed and or distance and something happen but that is a chance Im willing to take. Sorry for the long post yall...later...

CHAUNCY
10-13-2002, 11:56 AM
at least you care when other people do it and dont want them to get hurt

Mxjunkie
06-24-2004, 05:22 PM
u guys are complete idiots :huh.....j.p we do the same dumb crap here the girls dont like it but its fun so thats all that matters

MichaelS693
06-24-2004, 10:36 PM
wow one of my old posts!!!:D

Chanman420q
06-24-2004, 11:01 PM
there stupid things that are fun and there are stupid things that are just flat out stupid.

im sure weve done all...... i know i have and som,ethings i wish i hadnt

lol
06-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Motorcycledoors
Bean, I guarantee dumb-*****s like you and your friends are only responsible for filling hospitals, phisical therapy centers, and morgues.

2003TRX250EX, they make spine boards for dumb-*****s like you.

GuyLT250R, nice to see someone w/commom sense and over 15yrs old!!

dude.....just dont post and btw.... its guy400 not guylt250r

Juggalo
06-25-2004, 12:57 AM
hmm maybe we should stop doin stupid stuff into pools too :eek2:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7355/steveshousepool2.jpg

Punk'd
06-25-2004, 01:21 AM
ROFL

I-7
06-25-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by lol
dude.....just dont post and btw.... its guy400 not guylt250r

I dont think hes gonna read that. The post is from 2 years agao ;) .

And juggalo... That is INSANE.

Mxjunkie
06-25-2004, 07:52 AM
juggalo if thats u, and if thats real you are insane:eek2:

theTman
06-25-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
juggalo if thats u, and if thats real you are insane:eek2:

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: that INSANE

TGW_400ex
06-25-2004, 09:21 AM
One time we built a snoman in the middle of the road in front of my house a couple hours later the cops showed up at the door

One time we made a little grass fire right on the double bar line on the road in front of my house no cops that time

One time we set two bottles in the middle of each lane of the road and a kid went out and did a constant figure 8 around them blocking the road ya the cops came that time

Have you ever played Extreme kick the can? I thought this up one day. It were you fill a pop can full of gas light it with a match and start kicking it till it goes out and I only caught my leg on fire once

I bought a airhorn at the mall and went around blowing it ya that was in the paper

We go spotting sometimes with baseball bats and crackerbombs and a m1000 o my I've never seen a mailbox go that high in the air haha (the baseball bats were for animals we chased we only got one which was a skunk and the kid payed the price for that!

They sell these 2 dollar plasic horns at our carnivals around here and i always get one because there soo loud and people get so mad haha

we tied a bicycle to my 300 and pulled it around my yard in wet grass i about died when they slamed on the brakes;)

I like to do chinese firedrills where you criss cross thru cars behind you it gets interesting and they yell choice words at you

We snoball bus stops all the time in the winter

Is that enough dumb stuff for ya?:devil:

atvrider12764
06-25-2004, 09:29 AM
im not the one to ruin everyones fun but when you mess around a pool your very likely to hit your head and drown.......and drowning sucks

Mxjunkie
06-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by atvrider12764
im not the one to ruin everyones fun but when you mess around a pool your very likely to hit your head and drown.......and drowning sucks

i agree with u one that one

wilkin250r
06-25-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by atvrider12764

Yeah. Death will put a real damper on your day...

06-25-2004, 10:31 AM
to be old and wise u first have to be young and stupid

roostin_dale
06-25-2004, 11:22 AM
:o One time I beat a kid up because he farted. He went to the Emergency room..and I went to Court:( :o lmao

Juggalo
06-25-2004, 11:55 AM
the picture is indeed real but its my friend steve. but we've all jumped off his roof numerous times and done flips and whatnot. if you wanted i could post my pictures from cliff jumping where its way high and we do flips and stuff. one time we drove a powerwheels off it and another time we rode a bike off it and did a superman..well i guess i shouldnt say we cuz that was my friend steve again with those 2 things.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2470/LGNad.jpg

SSracingNY
06-25-2004, 06:43 PM
lol i remember last summer, nice day of ridin. but anywho, we were walkin thru my friends back yard and the neighbors were in his pool. well 1 of the kids was walkin around the edge on the wall of the pool(its not a pool that has the walk around edge) so i was like id laugh if he falls. and honest to god like 5 sec later he slipped and nutted himself on the pool side, me and my friend busted out laughin. it was a good time

JRDrider22
06-25-2004, 06:53 PM
we tried to jump on a little 3x3 trampoline over a 6 foot fence. i got one leg over and flipped on my face

another one is that we jump curbs on bikes and i jumped one into a mailbox and laid there.

i also wrestled my dad and he elbowed me in the face and knocked me out cold on the floor.

last night we just stood out in the middle of the road doing the honk the horn motion. one guy flipped us off and another one called us a j*** off. but other than that we saw some hot girls.

aint bad for a 14 yr old :devil:

JRDrider22
06-25-2004, 07:19 PM
oh yea i feel through ice on a pool....

and i shot a kid in the face with a paintball from 40 feet away

i watched my best friend beat my cousin up and break his arm

i shot a rabit with a blow gun

and in philly where we used to live we go back and get water ice and they give it to you before you pay and you just run

all fun and games untill someone gets hurt..but then it becomes even more fun watching him cry in pain

06-26-2004, 02:28 PM
my friend nick and i were shooting some paintballs at birds and crap and on are way inside i kept on dry firing his *** cuz there was no paintballs left and there wa sone left and i shot him full velocity (sp) and was pissed...another thing i did that was stupid was running away from the cops with my friends when we all have loud *** pipes...what was i thinking:devil:

06-26-2004, 02:31 PM
oh yea another dumb *** thing i did was shooting bootle rockets at drunk drivers on 4th of july....we also put a cone in the middle of road on the 4th and this guy was doing like 100 and slammed that thing....i never new how fast cars could stop until that day

fastblaster2002
06-26-2004, 02:58 PM
alright my buddy nick and i were over at our friend trishas and she has a pool next to the trampoline...nick moved the trampoline about 4 foot from the pool...he jumped and made one leg over the edge of the pool and strattled the side..to this day theres a dent on the edge of the pool

JRDrider22
06-26-2004, 03:14 PM
ever heard of those air soft guns.. my friensd little bro is 9 and he walked down stairs and was like whats this and shot me in the stomach within a few inches. this one is the rifle type too ..dude it hurt

Ralph
06-26-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by fastblaster2002
alright my buddy nick and i were over at our friend trishas and she has a pool next to the trampoline...nick moved the trampoline about 4 foot from the pool...he jumped and made one leg over the edge of the pool and strattled the side..to this day theres a dent on the edge of the pool

what is it gonna streigten itself out?

JRDrider22
06-26-2004, 04:48 PM
haha

massjunglist
06-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
ive done the permantent ink in the invisable ink bottle thing.. the best was last night when some old guy yelled at me for going on his lawn, i punched his mailbox right off the post and about 15ft down the street...needless to say that was the farthest run me and my freinds have ever had.then when we stopped running we made a 3ft tall branch bearior accross a main road and some guy skidded into it doing like 50

i'd like to find you and kick the s h i t out of you.if you did that s h i t to my house or in front of my car, i would have beat you in the head with a brick. this site is chock full of little retarded punks. it is too bad bcuz there are lot of intelligent people who we can learn from, but it seems that everyday more and more of these prepubescent little douchebags grace this site.

JRDrider22
06-26-2004, 05:39 PM
watttt...yo doin stuff that doesnt harm mother nature is fine. its when kids lite fires and smash mailboxed is what i hate the most. i really hate it when kids from other neighborhoods come over and kick over our trash cans

hondafox440
06-27-2004, 11:25 AM
We were jumping off of a 10 foot ladder the other day. You just need people to push against it so it doesnt slide when you jump.. Haha.

Nausty
06-27-2004, 05:39 PM
i'm w/ stupid /\

same here everyday its something seriously illegal or really dangerous.

I've been in the paper again since summer started, I shot a kid in the mouth w/ a bb gun when we were having a war and shot 2 teeth out. 5th gear wheelies past oncoming traffic(highway) on a regular basis. Topping out cars, jumping cars, skitching out of cars. ect, ect. I'm not even gonna mention the other half. ITs been to where this stuff is just everyday stuff.

I've def done my share of stupid things.:eek2:

I seriously get so bored and depressed if i'm not doing anything crazy.

brian-250
06-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

I've been in the paper again since summer started

yea, ive done some stupid stuff:eek2:

06-27-2004, 09:18 PM
like what lye get pics of the 440 heres a pic of 1 the guy is gettin razzrs but wanted motorwork first http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/p6105b2caeba2205e0d42202c3dea740e/f81733a7.jpg

brian-250
06-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
like what lye get pics of the 440 heres a pic of 1 the guy is gettin razzrs but wanted motorwork first http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/p6105b2caeba2205e0d42202c3dea740e/f81733a7.jpg

:huh

06-27-2004, 10:18 PM
that is a 400ex with a 440 kit and a lrd pipe and header and rentahls and air scoops can we see a pic of urs

TGW_400ex
06-28-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by 250ex3
that is a 400ex with a 440 kit and a lrd pipe and header and rentahls and air scoops can we see a pic of urs

cody anderson
06-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

HA HA GOOD CALL PAPPY!