PDA

View Full Version : chad weinen on suzuki?

maticus
04-18-2007, 11:14 AM
i just read on the premis forum that chad signed a one year deal with suxuki, is this true? does anybody know whats up?

chad502ex
04-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by maticus
i just read on the premis forum that chad signed a one year deal with suxuki, is this true? does anybody know whats up?

wasn't he racing for RAGE?

gbcap
04-18-2007, 12:02 PM
he has signed with Zuki!!

maticus
04-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
he has signed with Zuki!!

are you confirming that he has signed? if so were did you hear it from.

esr250r86
04-18-2007, 02:10 PM
He signed with suzuki?? Were did you hear this from? What team was he with before?

jb500ex
04-18-2007, 03:25 PM
it's been out since friday, he did sign with zuki

maticus
04-18-2007, 03:26 PM
i was on premis industries website, which has a forum section and one of the moderators started a thread that said weinen signed a 1 year contract with suzuki. im not sure what team he was running but it makes me super depressed to think we are going to lose another awesome honda rider because honda wont step their game up and make a huge factory team.

esr250r86
04-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I hate to see all of the honda riders going to other teams.

lj450r
04-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Susucki going to get natalie next?

chad502ex
04-18-2007, 05:21 PM
another one leaving the same builder?

MET
04-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Another one leaving Honda!

chad502ex
04-18-2007, 05:39 PM
true, but aren't these two the same builder?

MET
04-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
true, but aren't these two the same builder?

Did Natalie leave Rage,or Honda? I've been out of the loop!

I know neither one raced at the last national!

chad502ex
04-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by MET
Did Natalie leave Rage,or Honda? I've been out of the loop!

I know neither one raced at the last national!

hmmm, not sure if this has anything to do with the rumors spread a couple weeks back on the rumor forum...

I was just wondering if this was a similiar situation like the rider who left for ATP,..

MX450
04-18-2007, 06:39 PM
you guys do know that natalie has factory honda support, and so does jeremy lawson, who is a very fast rider, im pretty sure wienen didnt have any factory suport like natalie and lawson, so congrats to him for picking up a factory ride, no matter what factory!

lj450r
04-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Natalie is running the WSPA for factory honda and Byrd is running the ATVA for factory honda.

GIXXER1KR
04-18-2007, 07:11 PM
WHO CARES!!!!:devil: ILL NEVER LEAVE HONDA!!!!lol!!!

chad502ex
04-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by GIXXER1KR
WHO CARES!!!!:devil: ILL NEVER LEAVE HONDA!!!!lol!!! ;) :macho

patrickj75
04-18-2007, 09:36 PM
i think its great for Chad to finally get the backing he needs. he's been training really hard this off-season and looks super fast. as a Honda rider/racer it sucks to see him leave but, Honda wasn't willing to step up. they also pulled the plug on their Extreme Dirt Track sponsorship this year. i would imagine thats part of why Tim Farr went to KTM.

esr250r86
04-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by GIXXER1KR
WHO CARES!!!!:devil: ILL NEVER LEAVE HONDA!!!!lol!!! Word!!:D :macho

MET
04-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by patrickj75
i think its great for Chad to finally get the backing he needs. he's been training really hard this off-season and looks super fast. as a Honda rider/racer it sucks to see him leave but, Honda wasn't willing to step up. they also pulled the plug on their Extreme Dirt Track sponsorship this year. i would imagine thats part of why Tim Farr went to KTM.

Tim Farr has a degree in engineering and was hired by KTM! Baldwin and Farr are racing 08 KFX450r's this year!

The factory Suzuki ride for Chad is awesome,he's fast,Suzuki and Chad will benefit!

trick250r
04-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by MET
Tim Farr has a degree in engineering and was hired by KTM! Baldwin and Farr are racing 08 KFX450r's this year!

The factory Suzuki ride for Chad is awesome,he's fast,Suzuki and Chad will benefit!

wrong... to an extent. farr will be riding the KTM as soon as it comes out. his team mx team however (which he isnt racing in), will be on the kawi. baldwin will still continue to build the engines for both bikes.

Ty's400
04-19-2007, 10:09 PM
If the news is true about Wienen that's great! I'm happy for him. I thought it was neat watching him kick everyone's but on his Privateer Honda's:D , but he deserves a Factory Support. I just hope he keeps the speed up switching equipment and all.

KingRage12
04-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Chad502ex, You astound me, another rider dropped us. Get real, we did not get fired, Chad Wienen recieved a nice offer from Suzuki and he took it. It had nothing to do with us or any other of his many sponsors that he had to leave due to the fact he has to run what is in his contract with Suzuki. I do believe as a privateer that is anyones dream to be recognized by a factory, so I say WAYTO GO CHAD, GOOD LUCK. Also, Natalie is not leaving either, he just did not want to run the race in Georgia, I believe John and Chad have stated a few times they are concentrating on the WPSA so no mystery there. As for rumors about anyone else , I don't know or care, we go where we are asked and build for who hires us. So please I ask you don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution. Thanks Michele

chad502ex
04-20-2007, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by KingRage12
Chad502ex, You astound me, another rider dropped us. Get real, we did not get fired, Chad Wienen recieved a nice offer from Suzuki and he took it. It had nothing to do with us or any other of his many sponsors that he had to leave due to the fact he has to run what is in his contract with Suzuki. I do believe as a privateer that is anyones dream to be recognized by a factory, so I say WAYTO GO CHAD, GOOD LUCK. Also, Natalie is not leaving either, he just did not want to run the race in Georgia, I believe John and Chad have stated a few times they are concentrating on the WPSA so no mystery there. As for rumors about anyone else , I don't know or care, we go where we are asked and build for who hires us. So please I ask you don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution. Thanks Michele

thanks for clarifying....

I'm sorry to see that the last few weeks have yielded a few DNF's. I know Dee and his riders work real hard to win.

Good luck.

KingRage12
04-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Your welcome, I am glad to have helped. Yes, they do work hard, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. But I can assure you we won't quit or give up. Thanks for your concern. Michele

Chino886
04-20-2007, 08:00 AM
I do believe as a privateer that is anyones dream to be recognized by a factory, so I say WAYTO GO CHAD, GOOD LUCK.

I'll second that!

He is going to be a nightmare on his new Factory Ride!

chad502ex
04-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Your welcome, I am glad to have helped. Yes, they do work hard, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. But I can assure you we won't quit or give up. Thanks for your concern. Michele

Again, thanks for your postings. My intention was not to make it seem, to you in your words, that I was taking some sort of 'pot-shot'. That was never my intention. I was just asking if this was the second rider whom has left "for other opportunities".

peace. Good luck at the races.

KingRage12
04-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Who was the first? If you wanted to know why not ask me, instead of posting on a forum and trying to create doubt, if the shoe was on the other foot, hmmmmmm I wonder how you would take it? But that seems the way things are done. Thanks Michele

KingRage12
04-20-2007, 08:11 AM
CHino, you are right, he is going to be a nightmare on whatever he rides. Michele

motox450r
04-22-2007, 08:24 AM
I dont know if anyone else noticed but if you look on the main page under industry news where it says Doug Gust rolls off with suzuki's 200,000 atv, Chad Weinen is definetly in the back ground with a suzuki shirt, just thought I would let you guys know.:D

Ty's400
04-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by motox450r
I dont know if anyone else noticed but if you look on the main page under industry news where it says Doug Gust rolls off with suzuki's 200,000 atv, Chad Weinen is definetly in the back ground with a suzuki shirt, just thought I would let you guys know.:D

I noticed that too

Sjorge450R
04-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by maticus
i was on premis industries website, which has a forum section and one of the moderators started a thread that said weinen signed a 1 year contract with suzuki. im not sure what team he was running but it makes me super depressed to think we are going to lose another awesome honda rider because honda wont step their game up and make a huge factory team.

hey i tryed PMing you back, but you box was full!!!

BlaineKaiser450
04-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by lj450r
Susucki going to get natalie next? I hope not! :eek: