PDA

View Full Version : Radiator hoses

Lynch01ex
04-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey guys got a oversized radiator for my 330 laeger framed R. Its not like a stock radiator were the hoses come out opposite sides of the radiator. They come out the same side, Ive got the bottom hose that comes out of the motor on. Im having trouble with getting the hose that goes to the head to bend and not kink. Didnt know if you guys had any secrets? All help is appreciated.
Thanks

Meat
04-17-2007, 11:18 PM
do you have a Janssen radiator ?

Kirt13
04-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Actually, your backwards. The stock style comes out of the SAME side. The Janssen radiator comes out of opposite sides. This is the same radiator I have.

Lynch01ex
04-18-2007, 07:19 PM
No i got the C&R pro series radiator. And the stock radiator comes out diff sides. On the left side (sitting on quad) the radiator hose going to the head comes out the left top side of the rad. On the bottom right it goes back to the radiator. On the New C&R pro series radiator they both come out the right side.

chris46250r
04-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Lynch01ex
No i got the C&R pro series radiator. And the stock radiator comes out diff sides. On the left side (sitting on quad) the radiator hose going to the head comes out the left top side of the rad. On the bottom right it goes back to the radiator. On the New C&R pro series radiator they both come out the right side.

This man is correct.

norcalduner
04-18-2007, 09:33 PM
I have an Afco/Janssen unit with both coming out of left side and found a way to avoid that is to run longer hoses so that it would tend to bend more than kink. Hope this helps.