PDA

View Full Version : nacs420

STEVEDU2
04-17-2007, 02:45 PM
i bought and paid for a pocket rocket off of this guy 2 weeks ago
said he recieved the money order on 4-7-07 and then pmed me back and said he shipped it on 4-9-07 i still havent recieved it so i just tried to pm him and hes no longer accepting pms.yea now im pissed i held up my side of the deal and now i cant get ahold of him,so if anybody knows this guy or has dealt with him before tell him to get ahold of me asap.i have his full name and address so if i have to all this info. will go to my attorney in the next 2 days if i dont here from him,2 things you dont mess with my money and my family,get the picture (andy).if i have to i will drive to wi and find you and get my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: if he gets ahold of me within the next 2 days i will delete this thread.this is no way to bussiness.:grr: :mad:

STEVEDU2
04-18-2007, 09:57 AM
ok had me scared there for a minute but i did recieve the bike today and it was as described.but for some reason hes banned from here so thats why i couldnt get ahold of him.so now that hes banned i guess no of this thread mean anything but thanks for the bike if you read this nacs420.:D :)