PDA

View Full Version : bike is stuttering bad

pro-rider46
04-17-2007, 11:04 AM
i just put a bug gun rev box on my bike and it seems to be acting up plus i also pulled off the header to cleen it up. and on top of that i have a hole in the side of my airbox where the breather hose goes

it has been stuttering real bad bud it could be that it is running lean or that i dont have a good seal with the header or the rev box did something

oh it also kicks back when i try to start it

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

04-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Did you put a new crush washer/gasket on the header pipe? If not you probably are running lean from sucking in air from there.

whiteboycustom
04-17-2007, 12:13 PM
replace the crush gasket and unplug the big gun rev box see if that does anything, and the hole in the air box should be filled with breather hose whats up with that??? u relocate it???? if u want to fill the hole just get a hose and shove through it and put a bolt in it with a hose clamp to hold it in or jimmy rig something to fill it

pro-rider46
04-17-2007, 04:13 PM
yeah i relocated the breathers and replaced them with larger blue silicone ones and do i have to replace the crush gasket every time i pull off the header if i do that is retarded but i guess i have to have one to make it stop leaking

04-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes a new gasket is recommended when removing the pipe. It crushes when the pipe is tightened down. After removal of the pipe, it is garbage.