PDA

View Full Version : Foot of the Mountain

pineway
04-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Who is going this weekend? And whats the track like? It will be my first time racing there.

gbcap
04-17-2007, 10:59 AM
its a very good track overall. nothing to extreme but it is kinda rocky. but only a few sections. i am going to try to be there sunday. but i have to get my bike together.

cletusEX
04-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I'll be there. The track can be a little rocky but definitely is one of the nicer local tracks.

RaptorRacer45
04-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Been Waitin all season for this! Ill be there!:D

jedneck
04-17-2007, 06:24 PM
I'll be there even if i have to ride there. If I can run on a flat for 4 laps I wanna see what i can do if I don't get a flat. And I ain't rode since Rauch creek in sept. So I'm Itchy to ride. And Does anybody know what class I would run with the quad in sig.

Seano300ex
04-17-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm trying to go, gotta get the bike together but see yall there

ex kid
04-18-2007, 05:48 PM
you guys might want to check out the Atlantic Grand Prix that is this weekend instead.

it will be a better track, alot of Pro's are suppose to show (Borich, Smiley, Bithell), barcode scoring so you can view your lap times and overall results, nicer plaques, great payout!, quads are treated better than bikes!, and if you bring a new rider you race for free.

www.atlanticgrandprix.com

cletusEX
04-19-2007, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by ex kid
you guys might want to check out the Atlantic Grand Prix that is this weekend instead.

it will be a better track, alot of Pro's are suppose to show (Borich, Smiley, Bithell), barcode scoring so you can view your lap times and overall results, nicer plaques, great payout!, quads are treated better than bikes!, and if you bring a new rider you race for free.

www.atlanticgrandprix.com

How are the tracks at the AGP series? I heard they are wide open. I like a tighter more technical track, plus FOM is about 2 hours closer.

quadgod440ex
04-19-2007, 06:45 AM
The agp tracks are sopose to be Excellent tracks , The crappy part is the orginization. If the races actually happen they should be really good. Ill be there in A class #44

ex kid
04-19-2007, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by quadgod440ex
The agp tracks are sopose to be Excellent tracks , The crappy part is the orginization. If the races actually happen they should be really good. Ill be there in A class #44

THE RACE IS HAPPENING. NJ is not the easiest state to hold a race in.

the tracks are great. I have not raced this course ,but I did the first round of the series in NJ last year and it had a perfect mix of tight woods and fast sections that made passing possible. this race will be alot easier on your equipment than Foot. No rocks in NJ!

jlhughes750
04-20-2007, 01:37 PM
NO Rocks = less fun!!!!!!!

I'm heading to the Foot.:devil:

Dale@AGP
04-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
NO Rocks = less fun!!!!!!!

I'm heading to the Foot.:devil:

So Jeff...I guess that means...We'll see you at the Warhorse?

Dale:D

jlhughes750
04-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Dale@AGP
So Jeff...I guess that means...We'll see you at the Warhorse?

Dale:D

whos Jeff??????:devil:

Mxjunkie
04-22-2007, 04:49 AM
Awesome race I wish I could of been out there it looked like a very nice track! the open area was really dusty I had a hard time trying to find everyone I was doing goggles and such for at times.. I had a set thrown at me from out of no where and didn't know who's they were till the end of the race which was rather intresting haha.. There were some fast riders out there and it was pretty cool being able to watch some impressive block passes and a little tire rubbing in the corners, specially when some guy's tryed to go 3 wide around one of the corners in the open field.

I saw a BK performance bike and a couple bike's I've seen posted on the site before but I couldn't put a face with the quad's to say hi to anyone unfortunetly, I had a old atvriders.com shirt on if anyone saw me roaming around the track.

Who's all going to Dutchmen this up coming weekend? :cool:

Sjorge450R
04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Awesome race I wish I could of been out there it looked like a very nice track! the open area was really dusty I had a hard time trying to find everyone I was doing goggles and such for at times.. I had a set thrown at me from out of no where and didn't know who's they were till the end of the race which was rather intresting haha.. There were some fast riders out there and it was pretty cool being able to watch some impressive block passes and a little tire rubbing in the corners, specially when some guy's tryed to go 3 wide around one of the corners in the open field.

I saw a BK performance bike and a couple bike's I've seen posted on the site before but I couldn't put a face with the quad's to say hi to anyone unfortunetly, I had a old atvriders.com shirt on if anyone saw me roaming around the track.

Who's all going to Dutchmen this up coming weekend? :cool:

I guess because of the rain it was really rocky track. The rockiest I have every seen there. Still it was a fun track, but I had to accidents and had to take a few breathers before getting on the gas again. I finsished 4th out of 10 in A class. Would have done better if I didnt just putt around in 1st gear after my accident.
I may hit dutchmen, I may not. Depends on wether or not I get my new rear rotor:ermm:

cletusEX
04-24-2007, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

That was me on the white BK Performance 450r. I saw you with the atvriders shirt as I was leaving.

Pappy
04-24-2007, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by cletusEX
That was me on the white BK Performance 450r. I saw you with the atvriders shirt as I was leaving.

sounds like you and shawn both had a decent race. i would have come but i couldnt be in two places at once:(

cletusEX
04-24-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
sounds like you and shawn both had a decent race. i would have come but i couldnt be in two places at once:(

Yeah he caught up to me on the begining of the last lap and we battled hard the whole lap. It was a lot of fun. He ended up getting by me at the end. We ended up 3rd and 4th.

ex kid
04-24-2007, 01:21 PM
congrats to Ted Barrick for his first Open A class win!

RaptorRacer45
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Hell yeah! ECOR/Performance Cycles On Top!:D

mudflap
04-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Anyone know where the results are posted? I called and the lady said that it was motorcyleaction but she didn't sound too sure. I checked that website and found nothing...
Thanks...

poogi
04-25-2007, 10:02 PM
i will post some pics this weekend!!!

Dale@AGP
04-26-2007, 06:16 AM
Great Video of April 22 2007 Atlantic Grand Prix race in Little Egg Harbor...compliments of Durno...enjoy!

Atlantic Grand Prix Race Video Aprill 22 (http://www.thequadbuilder.com/videos/LittleEgg1.wmv)

Round one of the Atlantic Grand Prix in Little Egg Harbor is now History. The dust has settled and we are now preparing for Little Egg Harbor Grand Prix #2 on May 6th. Check out the link to the Video#1 of the Quad race and while you are there look for the Red #2 Honda Quad....youÕll know who he is when you see it.

Dale

md1985250r
04-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by poogi
i will post some pics this weekend!!!

You or your better half?????:D :D

Got any of me?????:devil:

poogi
04-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by md1985250r
You or your better half?????:D :D

Got any of me?????:devil:

actually I was putting them up and thought to my self who can i leave out to make really mad and I thought of you so no there is none of you !!:blah: :blah: