PDA

View Full Version : Dune Flag???

firefighterjosh
04-16-2007, 08:33 PM
My friend wants a rebel dune flag for his truck when we go to silver lake.

I have searched google and found nothing:confused:

He wants one already together like the ones you buy from the dunes store.

Kickstarts-suck
04-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
My friend wants a rebel dune flag for his truck when we go to silver lake.

I have searched google and found nothing:confused:

He wants one already together like the ones you buy from the dunes store.

Rockeymountain had them when I wanted one.

firefighterjosh
04-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Rockeymountain had them when I wanted one.

thanks I will look them up

Raptor68
04-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Does he know he still needs to run the orange rectangle flag at Silver Lake?

underpowered
04-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Raptor68
Does he know he still needs to run the orange rectangle flag at Silver Lake?

really? last time i was up there (granted it was 4 years ago) many people ran just a jolly roger or a confederate flag without the orange one.

Raptor68
04-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Ya, I believe so.

This was taken from Michigan's DNR website...

The warning flag shall be mounted on a staff that is securely bolted or welded to the vehicle. The warning flag shall maintain a minimum 10-foot height at standstill and a minimum 8-foot height under motion.

The warning flag shall be mounted on the top-most end of the staff. The flag shall be rectangular, international orange in color, solid material, with a minimum length on the supporting side of five inches and a minimum length on the base side of 10 inches.

underpowered
04-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Raptor68
Ya, I believe so.

This was taken from Michigan's DNR website...

The warning flag shall be mounted on a staff that is securely bolted or welded to the vehicle. The warning flag shall maintain a minimum 10-foot height at standstill and a minimum 8-foot height under motion.

The warning flag shall be mounted on the top-most end of the staff. The flag shall be rectangular, international orange in color, solid material, with a minimum length on the supporting side of five inches and a minimum length on the base side of 10 inches.

O ok thanks. i have a few flags from up there, i need to go back sometime.

firefighterjosh
04-17-2007, 06:43 PM
thanks for the info. Guess he could always fun it under the orange flag.

RytM1
04-18-2007, 12:02 PM
That reg doesn't address logos or any other type of design. I haven't been there in two years, but even DuneLand sold flags with their name printed on them. I would call and check, but as long as you meet those basic requirements, you might be alright.

Raptor68
04-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Yeah, a lot of people use orange flags that have writing or logos on them...it just needs to be mostly orange and rectangle-shaped. I'd just the run the rebel flag underneath the orange one.