PDA

View Full Version : trade for a nice 250r

wantanR
04-16-2007, 07:41 PM
1993 s-10 ext cab tahoe edition
4.3 v-6 motor with 52,000 original miles
Has an edlebrock intake and a cherry bomb muffler with a turn down. Runs great and is quick!
Now for the fun stuff
Air Ride-
Front- Slam specialties rs-72 bags, Air Ride Tech Upper and lower control arms, DJM 2inch drop spindals, SSBC slotted rotors, Half inch fittings Half inch lines.
Rear- Frame step notched with a custom 2x3 box tube frame after the notch. KP Components 6 link suspension with firestone 2600 bags again half inch lines and fittings
Air Management-Engine Driven york 210 compressor with 15' steel braided line all the way to the tank, Oil separator, I have 2 five gallon tanks and a twelve gallon, the tank is not plumbed into ths system yet so you could choose how much air you want. The engine driven can fill the twelve gallon reallll fast so down time during play time is rare. Air ride tech 3/8 big red valve manifold with individual control of each bag. Has a billet contol panel with two guages, and 4 switches in a custom console.
Exterior- Has good chrome bumper and grill with brand new fenders, shaved antenna. Have a set of shaved doors that need finishing to go with it. Bed is in great condition took it off a parts truck because I messed up the original while cutting it for the bags. Lexan rear window with license plate box in it.
Intererior is mint with the custom console that could use a coat of paint on the top. Pioneer deck.
Needs plumbing and wiring some body work an alignment and some clean up to have a real nice show truck! Parts and the truck are worth well over 10,000. You could part this thing out and make a mint. I've lost the time to work on it and interest and I really miss my quad.