PDA

View Full Version : looking for blaster, 250x or something comparable

watrboy821
04-16-2007, 12:53 PM
My friend is looking for either a blaster or 250x or something comparable for under a thousand bucks in or around southern nj. It doesnt have to run but it cant have serious problems, if its a little or a lotta ugly, that is no big deal. We realize for under 1000 bucks we are gonna have to fix something up. Hes looking around 700-800 but if a decent quad comes up for around 900 im sure hed buy it. let me know if you come across anything or have somthing. we will pay cash and pick it up, no worries.

Thank you,
craig

StupidHurts
04-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Im on the Jersey Border and I have two blasters and i want to get rid of one....
Im waiting for a reply on a trade for a Cr125 but if i dont get that i will want to sell one....
The one is a 96, needs Crank bearings abd maybe a top end... but the engine is already apart and in boxes..He said all the parts are there..I have some extra parts for it and im looking to get around $500...I got most of this info from the last owner because i never really messed with it....
If you interested let me know ill post pics and more info....
Thanks

watrboy821
04-16-2007, 01:45 PM
definitely interested, does the cylinder need a bore? Send some pictures to sccerpro429@aol.com