PDA

View Full Version : Noss Steering Stabilizers

LeGaCyGiAnT124
04-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Do you think these are just as good as denton, gibson, ect? They are the stick 7 way adjustable steering stabilizers. Im thinking about getting one or for 10 dollars more I could get a denton.

Let me know, thanks!!

d3ktrix
04-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Never heard of the Noss but I just put my Denton on Saturday.
Loving it, made the whole quad feel so much more plush and relaxing to ride.
But then again its the only stabilizer I have ever used :P

Paid $143.95 shipped for it from instigator racing.

EDIT:
I see that the NOSS use an NKG carriage, find out what carriage the the Gibson and Denton use and u'l know if there the same.

JH Racing
04-16-2007, 08:53 AM
We all use the dampener Denton,East coast,Noss,JH,Janssen all of the non rebuildable dampers are the same cart. It is just who makes the brackets that is the only difference in all of the non rebuildable steering dampeners.

esr250r86
04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
I have an srp and works awesome. I was looking into getting a noss stabilizer but I looked at one in person and they dont look like they are built very well. They kind of look like plastic. I would go with the dentons, or gibson rebuildable one. Good luck.

04-17-2007, 08:22 PM
i have a noss on my 400ex and on my 450r...def. does not look o feel plastic.
like said before, they all use the same cartridge , just who makes the mounting brackets that varies...

with that said, you can buy a new unbuildable cartridge from noss fro about $45, which is about what you would have into the rebuild kit and the rebuild(unless you do that yourself)...but with less headaches...