PDA

View Full Version : really having some problems with my r

RATHRACING450R
04-15-2007, 09:52 PM
WELL..... I need to vent.

First of all, all of my beadlocks are OFFICIALLY SHOT. the lugs were left loose by a friend of mine a while back, so they were all bowed out on the back. I flipped the lug nuts for the taper end and they seemed to hold up, now they just wobble so back i can barely stand to ride the thing. Can they be re drilled?

also... I had a pair of works triple rate front shocks with clicker rezzies on my +3 burgard a-arms.... My works started to act up, the clickers stopped turning on the rezzies... the shocks started to get soft. So my friend took my springs off. and put them on some stock 06 z400 shock bodies, a very tight fit.... they seemed to work fine for a while without revalving or anything, my question is, can i put those springs back on my works bodies if i was to have them rebuilt? or because of cramming them on those z400 bodies with the springs somehow compress themselves and not work on my works bodies?..... My clicker rezzies are shot, can rezzies be rebuilt? or am i pretty much **** out of luck on all of my shocks?

ss440ex
04-15-2007, 10:07 PM
For some great affordable shock service I use Johnny..
at j-hracing.com

He also does some great conversion work!

JW450R1
04-16-2007, 05:39 AM
I have seen on ebay a honda pattern that fits inside your wheel and u relocate in a different spot.

04-16-2007, 07:11 AM
If you have hipers you can just replace the hubs.

RATHRACING450R
04-16-2007, 10:24 AM
I have decided i am going to just take my clicker rezzies off my works bodies since thats why they leak, and have the shocks recharged, then put my triple rate springs back on em and find some diff rezzies later down the road. Also my rear beadlocks are omf wheels. I have a pair of offset Champion front beadlocks i would trade someone for a set of 4:1 hipers, beadlock or non. I have the plus 3 a-arms, so my offset champions set my frontend at 51" and my lsr axle is only 49" wide, tryin to even it up

IMSROLL450R
04-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by ss440ex
For some great affordable shock service I use Johnny..
at j-hracing.com

He also does some great conversion work!

I will second that. Thats where I sent my axis and he did awesome!! And CHEAP