PDA

View Full Version : Maryland!!

Twiztid
10-10-2002, 08:24 PM
is there anyone outthere that ride in cecil county, maryland?, i live 5mins. from the dam. if u have a place or know a good place to ride, im on aol at Foxracinginc300, or reply back. thanx!

crazy canadian
10-10-2002, 10:35 PM
be careful, you never know when that crazy snipper might decide to take out someone on a quad!!! He seems to have a wide variety of victims!! Be careful down there!

250rmike
10-11-2002, 12:00 PM
theres a few of us guys from maryland on here. places to ride are few and far between also. i would look into thelandingmx.com
tower city hatfield mccoy those some legal riding areas. i dont know of many inmd though try the sorrounding states

yellow_ho_01
10-11-2002, 04:38 PM
i live in the middle of all the latest stuff... fredericlsburg is where i go to ride...

Sportrax 400EX
10-14-2002, 02:25 PM
I hear ya, I was riding on Sunday within a mile of the last one in Fredericksburg. This guy is crazy and has no fear of the law. Before it's all over I fear there will be a lot more blood shed. It's just sad. Keep safe.

D.

96300ex
10-15-2002, 07:19 AM
there's the landing in easton (pricey$$$) but if you're going to easton they'res a better place to ride quads. there's a gravel pit outside of easton (federalsburg maybe?) where everybody rides. it's got trails and jumps and all sorts of that stuff. plus an open field where everyone drags. i might go up there after school this week sometime if you wanna meet me somewhere. i'm not going this weekend, sorry.

oh and that loser better watch out if he plans on hitting the eastern shore.... it deer season and someone's gonna shoot back lol. 100 yds, that ain't nothing. he'll impress me when he starts hitting at 500 yds.:grr

anywhereEx
10-19-2002, 08:08 AM
Any of you guys that ride in Fredericksburg want to ride sometime get with me. I do a majority of my riding there and grew up there. Heck some of yall might be riding close to my house:devil

4punksdad
10-19-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
Any of you guys that ride in Fredericksburg want to ride sometime get with me. I do a majority of my riding there and grew up there. Heck some of yall might be riding close to my house:devil

can we park at your place & hit the trails from there? can I bring this gang with me? :D

anywhereEx
10-19-2002, 10:07 PM
Where exactly in fredericksburg do you ride? That does not look like anywhere that I ride at. On my road I can get away with like 3-4 quads mabey more before some of the people on my road raise ****. But we do have a ton of trails. My little brother is about to pick up a 500 scrambler so I will have to let him tag along sometimes. Can't argue with that though. Not many 11 year olds that can handle a 500 :devil

4punksdad
10-20-2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
Where exactly in fredericksburg do you ride? That does not look like anywhere that I ride at. On my road I can get away with like 3-4 quads mabey more before some of the people on my road raise ****. But we do have a ton of trails. My little brother is about to pick up a 500 scrambler so I will have to let him tag along sometimes. Can't argue with that though. Not many 11 year olds that can handle a 500 :devil

those trails are not in fredericksburg, they are in front royal. Let me know when its cool and maybe a few of us will come down & ride with ya.

anywhereEx
10-20-2002, 11:28 AM
I'll let you know. Right now I am still floating in the atlantic for about a month then I will be back.