PDA

View Full Version : Kasea 90s

bulldogfallon
04-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Is Kasea still alive?

Any info on this brand would be a huge help for me.

Having a tough time at the local track because the DRX90s are faster than the Kaseas, so we don't want to get banned from the stock class.

If Kasea is not making bikes then we can argue that they are racing old technology and that the DRXs should be allowed.

The Kasea guys are crying because one of the new water cooled 90s ran in the front of the pack.

They don't mind when they beat the Polaris quads that show up?

The politics of mini quad racing at it's best!!!

drr5
04-16-2007, 09:25 AM
does the 90 have the same pipe as the 50? if it does then it will most likely get pulled from the stock class,we have been out ther for a while and it is always the same , glad we dont run that class and hope to never run that class,stock classes are a joke there might be 2 out of 20 that are truly stk and those you can really tell , way in te back. but as for the politics you are correct.

bulldogfallon
04-16-2007, 09:47 AM
The new water cooled 90s have a nice exhaust stock...

The DRR brand is penalized because it is a quality product....

I wonder what they will cpmplain about if Kasea comes back with a better 90 in 2008?

ecmini1
04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Im a beliver in production class is production class. If its made by the manufacturer its production. Dade city seams to have a diffrent opinion on this like there apex class is 0-100cc anything goes where is the fun in that kid on a 70 stock out there with someone with more money on a modded out 100cc they have to run together now whats to kid on the 70cc ego go to be like.
I feel the same will happen with the newer DRRs.

kenjolly
04-16-2007, 03:28 PM
At dadecity the drr is allowed to run in the stock 50 class and in the stock 100 class. This past weekend we ran a drx 90 in the stock 90 class and finished 3rd and 1st overall 2nd and the faster kids on kaseas were not their. Thats when the *****en started first they said it was modified ITS NOT,then it was because it water cooled, then because of the suspension. It is a better quad than the kasea but that because they are not changing with the times.

well i will get of my box now,

thanks

markvette
04-16-2007, 05:49 PM
kasea and dinli both are not sold in the usa anymore. so yes they are gone

Mark

Nichols Atvs
04-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Out with old tech and in with the NEW Cant stop technology just because two other companys are not shipping to the USA any more . Thats not DRRs falt that the rest are not tring to improve their machines .

markvette
04-16-2007, 07:49 PM
actually what it came down to was neither of the 2 wanted to go 4 stroke. only way to can bring a 2 stroke into the usa is if it is designated as a race only machine. the yard quads all have to be 4 stroke. eton is still here but only sell 4 strokes now. that is also why the predator 90 went to 4 stroke.

Mark

drr5
04-17-2007, 07:22 AM
just a thought, if the drr and apex end up being allowed to run in the stock class, whats to stop someone from running a cobra 50,70,90 in the same classes, that we all dont want, because sooner or later someone will try it.
:ermm:

howmuchnow
04-23-2007, 07:04 AM
Pat ya think Randy would let Kyndal run her Cobra in the stock 50 class it is production and it is stock. I dont want to tick off the DRX people because we are on a better product. We quit racing Dade because they wouldnt allow us to run are Cobras.

bulldogfallon
04-23-2007, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by howmuchnow
Pat ya think Randy would let Kyndal run her Cobra in the stock 50 class it is production and it is stock. I dont want to tick off the DRX people because we are on a better product. We quit racing Dade because they wouldnt allow us to run are Cobras.

That is a valid point for sure....

My point was to at least look at the validity of basing the classes on unavailable products...

If Kasea is not producing quads for the U.S. in 2007 then the classes need to be looked at again.

It would be great if they had a classes with subdivisions based on brand and/or rider ability.

The performance and price of the different brands can be a challenge to balance...wish I had the answer to make everyone happy.....

I know when I played hockey there was 3 levels for the league, based on playing ability.

Maybe next year something can be done to increase the turn out, which will help the sport reach new potential racers.

How many kids ride those little Chinese quads that if put in their own class would grow into MX entusiasts for years to come??

kenjolly
04-23-2007, 10:11 AM
I can tell you now he wont let the cobra run, we have to run our wc07drx 90 in the mod apex class.

drr5
04-23-2007, 02:29 PM
weve been there for the past 3 plus years and have watched the quads grow alot and hope we can see more classes, everyone thought the shifter class wouldnt happen myself included now we are looking at that class to grow next season, at the end of the day we all want an even playing field and our kids to do well, i guess sometimes we forget its all about the kids having fun.:D

kenjolly
04-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Its not that randy wont let it run,the ? is where will it run. If i had to guess it would be with the mod 90 or apex's. thats doesnt mean thats where it should run but being wc and the suspension it has i dought it would run anywhere lower. look where we are running the drx 90.

howmuchnow
04-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Thats why we are not there anymore. Im not going to put my daughter out on the track on her 50 to run with kids on 100's. when half of them cant hold a line yet. We will just practice and run the WPSA. Pat I was hopeing ya'll would be able to make it to Georgia.