PDA

View Full Version : ltr precision st.stabilizer

cbr
04-15-2007, 12:25 PM
how much are they and how do you like them on the fast, bumpy, whooped-out trails?

04-15-2007, 12:42 PM
you can get them for around 450.00 or so. they work awsome, very adjustable

Trx250rider86
04-15-2007, 05:30 PM
yesterday was the first time i used mine, at a race, i placed 2nd in open C, i dont think i could have done it with out a stabilizer, and the precision stabilizer is just awesome, you wouldnt regret it

Colby@C&DRacing
04-16-2007, 08:49 AM
The precision works well we used to run the stick stabilizer and went to the precision I know that the stick style works but after having the precision it makes you wonder :D well worth the money.

QIKLTR
04-19-2007, 05:40 PM
well worth the money....much less arm pump. no more see-saw affect with the bars that always makes my arms tired. very durable too i already have 3 races and a few rides on mine and i would have went through two denton stabilizers by now thats why its worth the money!!!

quad_racer_17
04-20-2007, 03:49 PM
i have never rode with one and i have looked at them but i never knew if they worth it. u say they reduce arm pump?? by about how much beacuse that has been my main problem lately

I HATE ARM PUMP:mad:

LTRracermx_00
04-20-2007, 05:15 PM
I actually sold my precision stabilizer not too long ago because it didnt really do much for me and I couldnt even feel that it was working. I just recently bought a GPR stabilizer because i have riden with one on another quad and I know that they actually work.

QIKLTR
04-29-2007, 02:21 PM
it reduced arm pump significantly for me...racing an ltr in tight woods for awrcs racing is tough because of the width and i would clip trees forcing the bars back to one side or the other jamming my wrists. the stabilizer has helped with that alot. high speed fields were another problem because of the see saw affect that happens to the handlebars... depending on how u set up the stabilizer u can totally get rid of this problem.