PDA

View Full Version : How's Anthony Mastrocola doing?

STEVENJANNA
04-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Just wondering how he's doing and if he's still keeping up the fight.:macho

trick450r
04-13-2007, 07:37 AM
wow, i would love to hear something from anthony himself as well. How ya doin dude?

jal232
04-13-2007, 07:44 AM
As well....

JRP
04-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by jal232
As well....

i will tell him to update everyone.

450Racer
04-13-2007, 01:15 PM
hey guys. thanks for asking. to tell you the truth, lately i'm been pretty sick with something or another. we're working on trying to get my medicine balanced out. i haven't gotten any movement back yet but i'm getting a little feeling back. i nearly broke my leg a week ago trying to get into the car, haha i know it sounds stupid, but my leg actually hurt for about 3 hours and more when i touched it. so that's a good sign. if i sit too long my lower back hurts and so on. the feeling i'm getting are more indicators than anything. they tell me if something is wrong which is good because i wouldn't know any other way.

good news is, i convinced my parents to let me ride this year :blah:. i'm absolutely stoked about it. it's all i ever think about still either in school or watching SX on TV. when i start feeling better hopefully soon, and the weather cooperates, i'm going to head down to my friends at Breezewood Proving Grounds and take some laps like the good ol days :). nothing crazy just the feeling of riding would be amazing. i can't wait. i bought a new guitar and i've been playing guitar for hours a day now, it keeps me busy. still the gearhead i am or think to be haha, i work on my mustang. instead of racing on the weekends i just cruise around with girls in my car, not so bad :cool:. right now i have a bladder infection, sinus infection, and just kinda run down. i should be better in a week or so i hope. but definilty looking forward to getting back on a quad :)

johnsls
04-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Planning on going to Breezewood April 21 & 22nd

KH426
04-13-2007, 03:22 PM
I will be there all weekend and you are more than welcome to ride my yfz as much as you want. Hell its had your stickers on it sence your crash.

quadracer707
04-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Glad to here you are feeling better. You crashed right in front of me a Steel City. Hope to meet you someday.Good luck

WADE

450Racer
04-13-2007, 06:51 PM
KH426, thanks a lot for the offer i may have to take you up on that :)

quadracer707, if you have aim im me @ QuadMXracer if you could. i'd like to talk to you.

if the weather is nice at BPG, i'll see if i can be there next weekend

:cool:

red rider88
04-16-2007, 10:53 AM
anthony u should come to Pleasure Valley on the 22nd for the all quad race..we would all love to see you at the track again man. And btw I watch Beating the Odds everyday since u sold it to me lol

thanks

Zach Eicher

dan harris
04-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Anthony we are looking forward to having you back at the Proving Grounds, our prayers have been with you. Hope your feeling better and can make it out soon.