PDA

View Full Version : putting the rhino to work



4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:03 AM
Just a few pictures of the rhino at work. Add pics of your rhino earning its keep.

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:07 AM
pulling a stuck car

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:17 AM
totally unrelated and off topic picture...........but I like it. My truck and the wife's new caddy

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:24 AM
hauling the jet ski to the river

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:29 AM
towing the kids

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:39 AM
hauling toys to the river

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:46 AM
doggy bed

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:50 AM
kiddy bed

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 08:51 AM
driver education vehicle

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 09:02 AM
beer hauler

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 09:03 AM
boat hauler

parkers30
04-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Great pictures!


Originally posted by 4punksdad
driver education vehicle

I hope he doesn't stick his tongue out all the time like I used to, I had to learn the hard way to keep it in.... stitching your tongue back on is not fun :eek:

gbcap
04-13-2007, 12:46 PM
do you NOT use it for anything?

sure got your moneys worth out of that thing.

4punksdad
04-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I can't believe I dont have a picture of it pulling my boat..........but here is the boat any way.

Donkey1
04-16-2007, 11:57 AM
That is a goog looking escalade. No more Hummer?

4punksdad
04-18-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Donkey1
That is a goog looking escalade. No more Hummer?

nope............no more hummer.

TXATVRIDER
05-06-2007, 01:34 AM
I fell out the back of a rhino this past week, my back is still killing me. lol

4punksdad
07-28-2007, 09:48 AM
hauling the new jet ski

4punksdad
07-28-2007, 09:49 AM
hauling the new boat to the river

cjmcguire90
08-23-2007, 11:47 PM
sorry to bring up an older thread, but 4punksdad, your rhino is really nice and what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking? you have like sweet everything haha. i want to be like that someday!

4punksdad
08-24-2007, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by cjmcguire90
sorry to bring up an older thread, but 4punksdad, your rhino is really nice and what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking? you have like sweet everything haha. i want to be like that someday!

Thanks for the kind words. To answer your question, I own a small excavating company.

cjmcguire90
08-24-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
Thanks for the kind words. To answer your question, I own a small excavating company.

Small???? Well it looks like your a very successful company then, I hope to someday own my own business. Was yours family owned or did you start it yourself?

4punksdad
08-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by cjmcguire90
Small???? Well it looks like your a very successful company then, I hope to someday own my own business. Was yours family owned or did you start it yourself?

I started it myself after getting sick of working for idiots :)

beaker1214
04-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Moves the trailer around with ease....

4punksdad
04-10-2008, 06:39 AM
the rhino is a handy tool..................I couldn't live without one after having one. I got the new 700 EFI and sold the old green 660. The 660 had about 4000 miles on it when I sold it.

beaker1214
04-10-2008, 01:34 PM
The rhino was the best piece of equipment that we have ever owned in terms of flexibility and fun.... I haven't found anything that it wont do and the best part is that when theres no work to do with it just go out and ride, its a blast. We use it for everything round my place...

4punksdad
04-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by beaker1214
The rhino was the best piece of equipment that we have ever owned in terms of flexibility and fun.... I haven't found anything that it wont do and the best part is that when theres no work to do with it just go out and ride, its a blast. We use it for everything round my place...


Yamaha should be paying us for saying these things :o