PDA

View Full Version : Awards

tprender
04-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Just to post this again for thous of you who have made it to any of the "mud" races so far this year. Here is a listing of what is given out to some of the lucky ATV riders at the MHSC races this year.
1. LoneStar gift certificates for 1st-3rd place in 3 classes
2. Pro Armor gift certificates for 1st-3rd place in 3 classes
3. EBC gift certificates for 1st-3rd place in 5 classes
4. Lager gift certicates (10) for overall finish
5. Flexx handlebar gift certificates (5) for overall finish
6. Bling Star has just given me 1 gift certificate for 35% off(not sure how this will be given out) for each race
7. TireBalls points for each race
8. Answer clothing

If you count this up, there is around 50 awards given out at each race. So, why are some of you still sitting at home? Remember to stick around at the end, you might get something.

Johnny & Monica
04-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks Tom for all the effort you`ve put in this year :D

SHEP400EX
04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
tom i got a fasst award at the last race and i thought you said they were for the handlebars, but it states its for a rear brake clevis?? just curious if i heard you wrong? thanks for all the awards you have and are still getting for us!!!!!

tprender
04-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Fasst gave me 3 different type of awards that I can give out at each race, 5 of each. The one that every one want's is for the handlebars, but I have also been giving out the one for the brake clevis. The other award that they gave me is for the fancy spoke wrenh that they have for motorcycles. I don't think that to many atv guys want this one, so I havn't been giving it out on Sat.
Now, it anyone wants to take my job next year or help just let me know.

SHEP400EX
04-13-2007, 07:25 PM
sorry tom if i offended you by my question. you are doing a great job i just needed the award clarified as to what it was for. sorry again.
shep

tprender
04-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Sorry if my answer can off as being rude. I was just clarifing something that I hadn't talked about. You might have gotten the wrong one, maybe. Now if you want me to, You could have gotten the one for the sproke wrench.
If you want a set of bars see me at the next race.

Fasst told me that they have the brake clevis out now for the TRX and the Yam is being worked on now by Balance.

SHEP400EX
04-14-2007, 08:53 PM
yeah tom i took it like you took what i said wrong so we are all good the right? thanks again see ya at westphalia.:cool: