PDA

View Full Version : lots of probs

honda4life72
04-12-2007, 03:30 PM
ok so we bought a kingquad about a year ago maybe a little more and it gets used for nution but trail riding , has never been sunk in a river , come to think of it it hasn't had water above the floor boards. not to long ago it blew up i mean like it toasted the cylinder and only was making 11-12 psi compression . so suzuki fixed it and we tought u know just got a bad apple . well now the fi light comes on just about every day it doesn't blink it just comes on, whats the prob? i man after a year it is still in like new condition and isn't riden hard at all , my dad rides it and he broke his neck about 5 years ago and doesn't go over 15 mph or anything extreme and doesn't ride it more than and hour if we go ridin
please help ,

firefighterjosh
04-16-2007, 07:36 PM
That light mean 2 things..

Over heating or your EFI is messed up. Ussually means over heating make sure you have the correct amount of radiator fluid in it. Also check the plug that hooks into the injector

honda4life72
04-16-2007, 08:11 PM
alright thanks

firefighterjosh
04-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
alright thanks

Also I would suggest hooking up a swtich for the fan.

project400ex19
04-19-2007, 06:30 AM
my room mates kq had the same problem, we brought it back to the dealer and one of his wires came loose for a sensor. I cannot remember which one. So check all your wires for a loose connection I would suggest.