PDA

View Full Version : 60hp and 70hp cannondales...

400exrider707
04-12-2007, 03:21 PM
I dont know how many of you guys venture over to the ATK/Cannondale forum, but check out the dynos for this dale. 60hp on stock bore, and 70hp on a 470!!! Impressive to say the least...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=262564

TWILES
04-13-2007, 10:02 AM
ATK was begging for dealers a few years go. Hard to go along with that considering there are no dealers anymore.

400exrider707
04-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by TWILES
ATK was begging for dealers a few years go. Hard to go along with that considering there are no dealers anymore.

What do you mean? Hard to go along with what?

TWILES
04-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Who care's what an ATV can produce if you have to mail-order one because NO ONE will sell them. KTM's are awesome. You ever wonder why there are no dealers in rural areas?.....Because they are over priced and not that much better than the rest + no one who doesn't work at a KTM dealer knows how to work on them and can't even get parts. The Cannondale/ATK's are way overpriced and harder to get than a KTM.

440ex kid
04-13-2007, 03:57 PM
You ever wonder why there are no dealers in rural areas?

There is actually three ktm dealers within 15 miles of me. And whats so hard to work on, they have the same types of motors every other bike has? I dont understand why they are hard to get, I could go to the dealer and buy as many as i want right now. As far as not much better then the rest, i dont know about the upper level bikes but the 65cc and 80cc bikes dominate at every track i race at.

The 60 and 70hp is impressive to me. I wont be selling my honda anytime soon but i am impressed. There are still a few companies selling cannondale parts, they arent as hard to get as you might think.