PDA

View Full Version : works shocks

ShiftMX91
04-12-2007, 12:43 PM
im building up my project blaster and im thinking works shocks? what do you guys think?

pb_paulie_b
04-12-2007, 05:40 PM
I think works are some of the best out. I don't use them but I've never heard anything bad about them from people who do...PB

ShiftMX91
04-12-2007, 06:17 PM
and the works are cheap so thats a plus

Ripitupfilms
04-12-2007, 06:20 PM
works are horrible.. get a used set off elkas or axis online.. or ebay you wont be disappointed.

dont get me wrong works are a big step from stock but they are nothing like the big names

Originally posted by pb_paulie_b
I think works are some of the best out. I don't use them but I've never heard anything bad about them from people who do...PB

ShiftMX91
04-12-2007, 06:24 PM
welll i really want the elkas but they are so much money i will probably end up getting the elkas, is it true after you get the them you have to set them up or something?

pb_paulie_b
04-12-2007, 07:06 PM
He asked if they are good. And they are. In fact call works and have them tailored to yourself and your riding style. As for a comparison You wouldn't compare a Lincoln to a Bentley would you? Come on. Everyone knows Elka's are the shiite or you would be seeing theads asking if they are good.

ShiftMX91
04-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by pb_paulie_b
He asked if they are good. And they are. In fact call works and have them tailored to yourself and your riding style. As for a comparison You wouldn't compare a Lincoln to a Bentley would you? Come on. Everyone knows Elka's are the shiite or you would be seeing theads asking if they are good.
good point i saw that you put the yfz shocks on yours i like that too, how does it ride i know you said they are compressed a little but do you feel the bumps bad?

Ripitupfilms
04-13-2007, 10:28 AM
every shock company sets up them up to you personally that in nothing new.. just buy used shocks off ebay for way less than brand new works.. works are nothin special imo.. threw experience

#22blaster240
04-16-2007, 04:37 PM
I run works front shocks on my blaster for TT. THey are ok but are too soft for me.

ShiftMX91
04-16-2007, 06:16 PM
im still trying to decide, i have been looking at yfz shocks too and i just cant decide