PDA

View Full Version : penn foster career school?

hawaiikfx400
04-12-2007, 06:00 AM
ok i no this is prolly bs, but do dealerships ect recongnize, "certified online repair technician" or is this a wast of time and $$.my gf called penn foster career school, and got me a brocher (sp).i know AZ and FL have mmi,(but i dont care to move to either no offense). my ? is this a real certifacation or not?has anyone, or know anyone that has done this?oh ya is there any wother states that have a comparable program like mmi.thanks. :confused:

81 clark racing
04-12-2007, 06:52 AM
i was wondering the same thing. i was thinking about doing it online but hey for the 700+ bucks it cost what you will learn will save you money in the long run. so i dont think its a bad idea im going to do it

hawaiikfx400
04-13-2007, 03:39 AM
well i dont know, i might do it,just so i can learn ah little more(allot more than i know now) about these machines.the $$ i spend on the coarses, will save me more $$ in the long run.i cant stand not knowing how to do some things, and hate paying some one else to do it.i know i should just staurt out working on small stuff on my own, but i would like to learn more than i can teach myself.thanks again.ALOHA